[25-man] [14/14H] <V A N Q U I S H> LFM

90 Dwarf Paladin
V A N Q U I S H is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server focusing on 25-man heroic (relevant) content. Our goal is to clear all the heroic mode boss encounters of the current tier while keeping our actual raid time to a bare minimum and keeping our raid environment as enjoyable as possible in the process.

Recruitment is now open, but not limited, to the following classes. If you're not of these classes and you feel as if you'd be a perfect fit for our guild, apply anyways! We will make room for exceptional players regardless of what we're actively looking for at the time.

We would be interested in any of the following healing classes:

Restoration Druid
Holy Paladin
Discipline Priest

We would be interested in any of the following melee DPS classes:

None

And we would be interested in any of the following ranged DPS classes:

Warlock

What <V A N Q U I S H> can offer you:

-- Progression-minded players. Our players know how to research boss fights before the actual raid, know how to min-max their character, and know what it means to not die every other pull to raid wiping mechanics. Well, not all of them know that last part but hopefully by recruiting you, we'll fix that!

-- 12 hour raid week. Progression through heroics doesn't mean you have to dedicate your life to the game. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 8PM to 12AM Eastern Standard Time.

-- Stability. VQ has been playing together since late 2004 and we've been playing together in World of Warcraft for over 7 years now under the same leadership.

-- Fun, friendly raiding atmosphere. Progression can be serious when you're raiding with limited time, but we still keep it fun. This is a game, after all.

-- Thriving server. Sargeras is enormous. It's so heavily populated with alliance that you can literally PUG anything at any time of the day. Our auction house is extremely healthy as well.

What we expect from trial members:

-- Dedication. Due to our limited raid time, we expect trials to have 100% raid attendance.

-- Superb raid awareness. We cannot stress this point enough. If you have a bad habit of dying to avoidable mechanics, or getting others killed by doing something you shouldn't be doing, then save yourself the time and money and do not apply here. Bosses can't die if people are killing themselves or others.

-- Competitive HPS/DPS. Most of our raiders have horrible back injuries from tiers of years past. We physically cannot be carrying anymore trials.

-- A personality one can love! In all seriousness, we're not going to recruit people who can't get along with 24 other players. They're cancerous to the raid environment and no amount of skill can justify keeping them in this guild.

If <V A N Q U I S H> is just what you're looking for, then contact us now and begin your application process! If you have any questions about VQ or the recruitment process, you can contact our GM @ battletag Onslaught#1285

To formally apply, simply visit our website (http://www.vqguild.net) and fill out a simple Q&A located on our recruitment forums.

Our progression status can be found here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/V+A+N+Q+U+I+S+H/rating.tier15_25

VANQUISH boss kill videos from the past 8 years to the present can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/onslaughtvanquish/videos?flow=grid&view=1
Edited by Onslaughtlol on 2/9/2014 10:00 PM PST
90 Worgen Druid
Thinking about it - can't confirm because world of logs is down atm but I did manage to see a recent log and it looked like you were running w/ a bunch of mistweavers and no resto druid.
90 Worgen Druid
My bad I guess you do have a resto dr00d.
90 Dwarf Paladin
11/12/2012 07:00 AMPosted by Tipharris
My bad I guess you do have a resto dr00d.

We do, he just doesn't show up when Halo games come out.
90 Human Warrior
Did you guys play on Cho'gall a few years ago (during BC)?
90 Dwarf Paladin
11/12/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Selggog
Did you guys play on Cho'gall a few years ago (during BC)?

We did. We started on Laughing Skull, moved to Cho'gall for TBC, moved to Blood Furnace for Wrath, and finally went to Executus for Cataclysm.

I founded the guild in 2004 and have been leading it since open beta.
90 Pandaren Warrior
SC
what was the name of that racist shadow priest that ...he was a male night elf..... it happened back on chogall.....ummmm......damn cant remember
Edited by Shinsui on 11/12/2012 7:00 PM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
I played on Blood Furnace when BC launched. I don't know why anyone would willingly transfer to that server.
100 Worgen Mage
Support 25 mans! Join V A N Q U I S H!
90 Dwarf Paladin
11/12/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Shinsui
what was the name of that racist shadow priest that ...he was a male night elf..... it happened back on chogall.....ummmm......damn cant remember

That guy probably got kicked out long ago....

Still recruiting!
86 Draenei Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7006240971
90 Dwarf Paladin
11/12/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Natedawg
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7006240971

<3
90 Worgen Druid
GSO
11/12/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Digerati
Support 25 mans! Join V A N Q U I S H!

Noooooo, support 10man's! Way cooler :P QT Mage.

GL on the recruitment chief!
90 Human Warrior

We did. We started on Laughing Skull, moved to Cho'gall for TBC, moved to Blood Furnace for Wrath, and finally went to Executus for Cataclysm.

Ah. I raided with Crimson Eclipse on this character, horde, back then... time flies. Good luck to you guys.
90 Dwarf Paladin

Ah. I raided with Crimson Eclipse on this character, horde, back then... time flies. Good luck to you guys.

Good ol' CE :P
90 Pandaren Warrior
SC
ok so how are the standings currently for good fury warr ?
90 Dwarf Paladin
Would do horrible, horrible things for a good discipline/holy priest. Apply now!
90 Dwarf Paladin
11/14/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Shinsui
ok so how are the standings currently for good fury warr ?

Depends on what you mean by "good".

We're looking for melee DPS who can do good damage consistently without dying to every other "move out of X" mechanic in the game. If you qualify, apply now!
90 Pandaren Warrior
SC
ok perfect i will certainly look into it , its hard for me to app at this point in wow ive done 6 guild apps and ive been accepted to all but due to the game ''going downward'' alot of guild have been exploding due to lack of raiders so putting up an app is a pain in the butt.
2 Draenei Shaman
Same VANQUISH from Cho'gall? (or was it Bleeding Hollow?)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]