Seeking 2.2k+ xp healer for 3s

90 Orc Hunter
Sup dentarg, im back and looking for a 2.2k plus healer for upcomming 3s team. running hunter/war/YOU both 2.2k+ in almost all seasons.

NOTE: Allience or horde.. due to the lack of... competent pvpers on dentarg :| we're willing to faction change over to ya. Post or ingame me if interested
Edited by Chinstrap on 11/13/2012 12:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Money could and should be better spent on a server transfer. You wont find a competent healer here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
11/13/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Kimblee
Money could and should be better spent on a server transfer. You wont find a competent healer here.

People that complain about this server needs to leave.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I started playing on this server like 2 years ago i realize theres not many competent healers but i found one before maybe ill find one again.

(Finding a good healer is easier then convincing all ur pve friends to xfer :D)
Edited by Chinstrap on 11/13/2012 3:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Highest 3s teams passed 2 seasons on dentarg have been 1900.. I'm about 2100 this season but on diff server all I got on dentarg is an ele sham on ally and under geared warr on horde
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I think im gonna try to learn how to play my resto druid in arenas. it'll take me awhile before I am anywhere close to being halfway decent however >3<
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
we don't need an AMAZING healer, we're very calm and still have fun and willing to work with ya and make yu better that being said i still have some lvling and gearing to do ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Druid arena is going to be fun again :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]