ilvl 474 Ret Pally & MW Monk LF Raiding Guild

90 Human Paladin
My friend and I are in the market for an evening 10 or 25 man raiding guild. The times we are looking for are Tuesday - Thursday, 8 pm - 11 pm PST. Something close to those times are what we're looking for.

I am an ilvl 474 ret pally with extensive raiding experience in BC and WotLK. I quit before Cata due to RL obligations, looking to get back into the raiding scene. Raid Led Most Wanted on Tichondrius-US while constantly pushing progression for server firsts. Don't want to deal with the stress of 25 mans anymore, would rather raid in the 10 man environment.

Kungfustorik is the name of the Monk that is coming with me. He also has the same experience I do in WotLK, and was always one of the top performers, no slouch by any means. Here is his armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Kungfustorik/simple

Transferring servers is definitely no problem, as we're looking for anything other than LFR :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hit up Soulibruss on Silvermoon horde side. If you wouldn't mind raiding an hour later that is. Our raid times will be 9pm - midnight. I think we be what you are looking for as we have the same background. I, myself, actually didn't raid during cata but held 2nd rank on this server for over a year in 25ms. We are looking to compete for server firsts in the 10m domain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]