- Likes It Rough - wants you /point

90 Pandaren Rogue
Hello Shandris it's Likes It Rough. We are a small group opening our dungeo...doors to new potential guildmates.
I would say we have a devoted group that are on almost every week night and your bound to find someone around on the weekends.
We are PVE guild hoping to expand our MoP experience to include 10 man raids. That is if you will join us. Open to all classes we are not choosy kids but some of us do choose Jiff. Age is not an issue however maturity is a must.
Look we are for the most part chill and like to joke a bit poke a gnome every now and then, but when it comes time to Raid we will be all business. So if you are down to kick it with a guild who rocks it like a mullet (the hair do) come look us up in game.

Yeahowch ....I like it rough.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Evenings from 6-11pm EST are when most guildmates are on.

We are open to help gear up those who think they are not geared for content beyond heroic dungeons. If you want to do the Raids beyond LFR difficulty we do too.

Altoholics welcome as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Still looking for dedicated adults that want to take on these MoP raids. Once a team is formed we will tailor our raid times to the guild consenus . Guaranteed to finish by 11pm once we get going.

Look us up in game pst any guild member for invite.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
11/15/2012 04:46 AMPosted by Vargás
Altoholics welcome as well.

Aren't Ina and I enough? :D

Come on in, guys, the water's fine!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Back to the top with you! LiR is always looking for new blood!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]