Heart of Fear Raid Finder Loot Issue Hotfixed

90 Goblin Rogue
They didn't even message me in game they just took my ticket down and that was it. I had to go online to see what they said. Vary upset about this. Once i get a new job I'm done with this game.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
well i was at least glad i could still use a token for the boss, though i will probably be illeligible now but meh its just one week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
yep second time ive killed un'sok and wasnt able to loot him =(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Bliz knows that soon as we start next week if its fixed we will forget about this.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I also had my ticket just plain removed and marked as resolved, had to log in to Battle.Net to actually read the response, which consequently, had nothing to do with the question I had asked. I'm fine with not winning my dagger but at least let me mark my own tickets as resolved.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I've also had all the above, generic reply, ticket resolved and locked.

I really really dislike how Blizzard has dealt with this. Originally it was just the oh well, better luck next week. Now they're starting to notice it is a lot of people having this problem they're panicking and trying to come up with some sort of way to fix this and even then they're still being very quiet.

Why did you not just address this from the beginning even when it looked like it was a small percentage of people, at least then it wouldn't have looked like you're digging yourselves into a hole when more people started popping up.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Same issue, marked it resolved and said they reset my LFR so I could raid again THIS week for loot, but they didnt. I submitted a new ticket referencing the old one and I got the copy paste Thank you and we sent to to Quality Assurance and that as such is impossible to determine when it will be resolved
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I've been running LFR every week (minus the first week), and have used numerous coins for extra rolls. The grand total of the items I've gotten on this character which is my main? Two.

Two items to show for many weeks worth of lock outs.

The boss I had issues with, Amber-Shaper Un'sok, was definitely the hardest LFR encounter I've had to work through. Sure, a well oiled and geared group could stomp the LFR version of this fight easily, but that isn't what you get when you go into public groups that are randomly created where everyone is learning the fight at the same time.

The fight was difficult for the groups I was in, yet we finally managed to defeat the boss. I then had absolutely no chance at getting loot because of a bug. It's saddening to put in effort (yes, playing the game for a couple hours for one boss is effort) and to not even get a measly 28 gold to show for it.

With what little gear I've gotten from LFR, every single roll from a boss kill counts. It is not even remotely fair to those of us affected by this bug to not get that opportunity.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
11/14/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Darkelite
Atleast some of you are getting the false "Your raid is reset". Ive gotten jack squat yet

So getting false good news is better then no news?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
you guys that are submitting tickets regard this bug and getting your tickets resolved, closed, or taken down probably need to realize that the GM's are not the ones to blame. Probably somewhere more up in the management heirarchy they have probably been told to disregard tickets like this and to move on to speed up legitimate ticket ques. So don't blame the game master staff as they are just doing their jobs, blame the management behind them that are the ones driving the direction of this game and the piss poor customer service that you are receiving.

They have obviously set a course of action and aim no recourse to fix individual issues but rather fixing the bug and deploying the fix and a chance that ur lockout gets reset. As someone posted their ticket response it said "game master staff will not be able to reward loot potentially won" so its clear that their bosses have told them no customer advocation is to be given into tickets regarding this and to probably just blatantly disregard them.

I worked in a call center in college and their was a massive known issue with a software that we installed on computers prior to being shipped to customers, we were blatantly told not to hotfix the customer's issue even though the software manufacturer gave us instructions on how to reset the software and fix the issue. Instead management gave us the directive that we have more important customer issues to attend to and to disregard this issue and direct customers calling about that issue to call the software manufacturer and let them assist them, problem was OEM software becomes property to the manufacturer of the computer and the software company won't support it. Microsoft does it with an OEM version of windows.

This kind of stuff happens all the time in customer service field, and the management is the problem, not the staff driving as the work horse, so think about that.
Reply Quote
Got my response when I got home today, claimed that they looked over my logs and lucky for me found out I had indeed won and was sent 28.5g. Lucky me. Except I won a healing dagger, not 28.5g which wouldn't even cover my repair bill going through that place with no loot. Not impressed

Still going to be pushing for that dagger and since it appears I just got an auto reply from my latest ticket saying they are still working on how to resolve the issue I still hope I will see that dagger in my mailbox tomorrow, otherwise i'm going to be pretty livid.

I'm patient but not a push-over.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
and to those thinking that i'm BS'ing you, I worked at Microsoft as a customer service rep for the summer of 2004 while i was in college, I was fired for supporting a customer on a OEM copy of windows instead of re-directing them to the computer's manufacturer. They called it "not following company protocol and providing incorrect customer phone support" in my termination papers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Got my response when I got home today, claimed that they looked over my logs and lucky for me found out I had indeed won and was sent 28.5g. Lucky me. Except I won a healing dagger, not 28.5g which wouldn't even cover my repair bill going through that place with no loot. Not impressed

Still going to be pushing for that dagger and since it appears I just got an auto reply from my latest ticket saying they are still working on how to resolve the issue I still hope I will see that dagger in my mailbox tomorrow, otherwise i'm going to be pretty livid.

I'm patient but not a push-over.

least u got something, all i had was a response telling me that there is something wrong with my UI. WHAT!?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I had a big long talk with a gm also after I got a response to the 3rd ticket i put in saying that they sent me 28.5g.....i ranted and raved and they still did nothing.....not to mention that both the first and 2nd bosses bugged on me so by their logic they still owe me 28.5g......but I'm still very angry they didnt at least reset our lockouts like they said they did. Planning on spending a good long while on the phone tomorrow discussing with live person just how poorly they have treated this whole thing. Yes it is just LFR....but good god we wiped for a few hours cause of the fun of doing bosses where you cant just stand there and attack. 3 completely different answers to the same problem. What a crock.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
hey blizz, I just did LFR Mogu'shan Vaults on my Monk and Will of the Emperor we one shot the boss, no despawns, no wipes nothing however it didnt give me any loot instead the box popped up and said "you would have been eligible for Catche of Mogu Riches"

I know its just a bag of gold, but it makes me wary to do Elegon now if this bug is now appearing in different raid instances under different circumstances.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I opened another ticket (via the website) although I fully expect at best another canned response or at worse them to just ignore it and mark it "resolved". I included screenshots of both the loot window and my statistics page which shows I only downed the boss once - not that I'm sure any of it matters to them.

I tend to give them (Blizzard) the benefit of the doubt when it comes to a lot of things but this is just serious crappy customer service. If they are going to send us all the same cut & paste message could it at least be accurate.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/14/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Fârnsworth
They didn't even message me in game they just took my ticket down and that was it. I had to go online to see what they said. Vary upset about this. Once i get a new job I'm done with this game.

lolplsstop
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
So I was online earlier and didnt receive any note acknowledging the problem. Is it supposed to be received via in game mail or what? I haven't opened any tickets yet but I think I may just do that because I am irate with the way the situation has been handled this far. What actions has blizzard taken? Any at all? It's more than a tad ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
blizz customer service honestly sucks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]