Heart of Fear Raid Finder Loot Issue Hotfixed

90 Human Priest
Lockouts wont, and cannot be reset, as "the option simply does not exist"
I too, am yet to receive any reimbursement of any kind, and anything less than receiving what i should of rightfully gotten is a load of crap.

I admit coins are't anywhere close to the ideal solution but it at least could benefit you if you get pieces off of both coins, I just wanna know some some people recieved coins and others haven't yet
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yay, 2 charms if I ever get them, I'll bet you 1 million gold the same two tier tokens i got won't drop again. Not worth the effort to even try to get them again. Could be weeks, months, or never. Might as well just quit playing til the next raids come around when the gear is buyable with justice or valor points.

Finally got my 2 Elder Charms of another 8% chance of getting a loot item. Goodbye WoW, you were already a waste of time, now you're just a bigger waste of time.
Edited by Änthares on 11/15/2012 3:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
.you are not eligible for treads of deadly secretion..
use the charm i just got. win gold...
Why does it have to tell you what you would've won just to taunt you?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
11/13/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Rygarius
small number

Small number should be easy to fix... lost out on a leg token thanks to this...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
tokens or not we still miss out on a raid lock and have to wait yet another week to see a POSSIBLE reimbursement of gear from winning off tokens...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Tokens are not what I am after. I am after my tier legs. I wasted 4 coins this week as it is and got nothing from them. I do not even want the lockout on that boss lifted. I don't want to go back in there and have to kill it again... I just want my item that I won.

If there are NOT logs of this there sure need to be. Just terrible design/coding to do it in that manner. Also, the fact that they haven't posted in this thread in a while just annoys me more.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
absolute BS i sent a ticket in to another gm and got some BS answer how they cant do anything, ive been awarded two lotto cards by blizz 2 more elder charms whoopie doo , i dont want a chance to get more gear, I killed these bosses I had been awarded 2 pieces of gear and was told I couldnt loot them. dont give me a chance at earning something give me what I already earned
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
My favorite thing is that this is their thread about the issue, but they haven't even posted about the 2 coins they distributed to some people. Some people they have yet to distribute anything. And if I have to fight the same 2 bosses again and use an Elder Charm of Good Fortune for both and hope for the same item, (which is probably worse odds than winning the lottery), then I don't want to bother.

We want a damn update about this situation blizzard, is this your 'final fix', or are you planning to do more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/15/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Dargonis
absolute BS i sent a ticket in to another gm and got some BS answer how they cant do anything, ive been awarded two lotto cards by blizz 2 more elder charms whoopie doo , i dont want a chance to get more gear, I killed these bosses I had been awarded 2 pieces of gear and was told I couldnt loot them. dont give me a chance at earning something give me what I already earned

If they can't give out gear to people (which they have said to alot of people who have sent tickets) what do you expect them to do?

I'm not saying blizzard has handled this situation perfectly... but 2 "lotto cards" is better then nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Same problem, should have gotten my tier legs. I had to submit two tickets to get a response, but I received two elder charms this afternoon when I logged in.

It's more than I was expecting.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If they can't give out gear to people (which they have said to alot of people who have sent tickets) what do you expect them to do?

I'm not saying blizzard has handled this situation perfectly... but 2 "lotto cards" is better then nothing.

It's not that they can't, it's that the dev's want to handle this, and they told the GM's to just sit back and do nothing, as if they did anything before this.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Just finished talking to a 3rd GM, which has now said that nobody should have revceived anything and that he will "follow up" on those who have said that they have received coins. What is even more infuriating is that he has told me theres no concrete solution as of yet, and to check in EVERY FEW DAYS to see if there is a solution.
Completely unacceptable on so many levels its just not funny anymore
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I just got my two tokens, and I am pretty happy about it. You guys sound extreme and like whiny brats. Quitting WoW because of a bug and you didn't get your tier legs QQ. Yes please quit WoW because you lost on one piece of loot (possibly two). It's unfortunate that you guys lost out and I did too but its not the end of the world. Deal with it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/15/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Kìrä
tokens or not we still miss out on a raid lock and have to wait yet another week to see a POSSIBLE reimbursement of gear from winning off tokens...

This is most likely true. Have had bug issues with raid instances back in DS and in current MSV where content couldn't be finished or started due to raid lockout bugs. Even with tickets no lockouts were reset. I believe they would have to reset all to do this.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Until I see a blue post telling us that "They have no logs of what people should have won" then I will continue to believe there is a log and that people that won items should get those items. I don't want lotto coins I want my item.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
11/15/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Lyfender
I just got my two tokens, and I am pretty happy about it. You guys sound extreme and like whiny brats. Quitting WoW because of a bug and you didn't get your tier legs QQ. Yes please quit WoW because you lost on one piece of loot (possibly two). It's unfortunate that you guys lost out and I did too but its not the end of the world. Deal with it.

You buy something and they don't give you change, its not the end of the world, so you move on? This is a multi-mill company that you'd expect to do better.

It's simply a matter of time until the next bug comes up, and playing this game knowing that blizzard will do nothing to return some for your efforts is just frustrating.
Edited by Lerüy on 11/15/2012 4:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I understand the frustration of this situation, but I don't think most people understand that Blizz really does not know what loot you were *supposed" to get. There is no log because you didn't receive it. Software doesn't record what might have happened - it records what does happen. So since none of you took possession of the loot, there was no commit, no transaction or record in the database. So they don't know what to restore - they really don't. They only thing they could go on is what you said you were supposed to receive (or screenshots) which it appears they've chosen not to do. But there's really no way for them to know what you should have received.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
So i got my two coins, did boss again and firstly found it hilarious that the gold i won i wasnt eligible for due to having already looted something, which, of course i didnt actually get. So i roll with a coin hoping for the weapon i should have been awarded only to get a belt which i dont need. Le sigh
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/15/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Aadrian
I understand the frustration of this situation, but I don't think most people understand that Blizz really does not know what loot you were *supposed" to get. There is no log because you didn't receive it. Software doesn't record what might have happened - it records what does happen. So since none of you took possession of the loot, there was no commit, no transaction or record in the database. So they don't know what to restore - they really don't. They only thing they could go on is what you said you were supposed to receive (or screenshots) which it appears they've chosen not to do. But there's really no way for them to know what you should have received.

Prove it with a blue post. If it displays a box to use showing what item we would have received then I believe there has been a notation of that item somewhere. They have internal logs and I am quite sure they know.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
What i now want to know is why are some people getting coins and some arent? How do blizzard justify that?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]