Heart of Fear Raid Finder Loot Issue Hotfixed

90 Night Elf Hunter
I opened a ticket up as soon as i "wasnt eligible for loot, since i already killed boss". Even though it was my 1st time in there. Killed Unsok on 2nd try.

Used an Elder Charm and got gold, as usual(big surprise).

I would like to be compensated by making me Exalted with Nat Pagle. :D

Seriously, whatever you guys decide is what it is. But, wouldnt mind getting a shot at loot again.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
sigh.. cant believe i lost my lfr loot :(
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 11:42 PMPosted by Jën
sigh.. cant believe i lost my lfr loot :(

Well,you could always try to show the gm your activity feed on battle.net,that you have only one kill, along with a screenshot of the loot,its the only evidence you have when they say they don't have a log about the encounter and drops, and refuse to give you your loot. =.=
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I talked to a GM before this was announced said they were working on the fix and told I would just have to wait till next week for my chance at loot. So its being reconsidered now for loot or reset for people that got their boss bugged?
Reply Quote
with an 15% rate on your gear, they really should do something better than just mail you a gold bag, most of the boss I done I have never seen one loot for me with neither the drop nor the coin, so not being eligible to a loot that you actually need and won due to devs fault really isn't fair with just 28 gold.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I put in a ticket as I was affected as well. Looking forward to your solution.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Could this bug be related to the problems some have been having with Sha of Anger loot?

I ran Sha yesterday before the reset - had not run it during the week on this character at all - and when we killed him I was surprised not to see any auto-loot pop into my bags - no loot, no Cache, just the Bonus Roll dialog appeared.

The thing in common here is that we had to wait for the Sha to reset when an Alliance tagged it just before we started. And obviously the loot system is the same...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
What sucked for me is we wiped twice on the first new boss. I won a gloves token, but it said I was able to get it I supposedly killed the boss already. I am guessing the wipes is a bug to make the game think we killed it. The second boss we never downed and we wiped three times. the raid group broke up and now it says I downed that boss. What i want is my token from the first boss and remove the faulty 2nd boss kill (bug). Already got my ticket in...I hope for an equitable and fair solution.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh boy... Please don't take away my loot. I got 2 upgrades that I couldnt get because of this freaking bug and I would definitely be pissed if I didnt get them and instead they reset lock or some bulls like that and call it even, followed by a "Sorry for the inconvenience" or "Thanks for your outgoing patience!".
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I would be shocked if they gave everyone their loot.

I mean I hope for the best but I don't see that happening. Lock reset is probably the best we can hope for.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Lerüy
Oh boy... Please don't take away my loot. I got 2 upgrades that I couldnt get because of this freaking bug and I would definitely be pissed if I didnt get them and instead they reset lock or some bulls like that and call it even, followed by a "Sorry for the inconvenience" or "Thanks for your outgoing patience!".

the sad fact is that is usually their solution in the past with similar situations.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
11/14/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Moniz
im a child and i get angry when i don't get my way. especially if it's over some pixels in a computer game. waaahhh wahhhhh

Is this childish statement really called for? Yes, it's a very childish statement.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
11/14/2012 12:54 AMPosted by Kegrooll

the sad fact is that is usually their solution in the past with similar situations.

Well part of the prob is, there are some of us that attempted the bosses and got saved without even downing the boss. We didn't even get an actual chance to see what dropped.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Why am I paying every month to be a beta tester?
Reply Quote
I AM A MOOSE :3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hey that happened to me the other night. I killed a boss I wasnt saved to, and I didn't even get any loot or a bag, or any ineligibility indication or anything. Nothing happened after killing it. *shrug*. didnt open a ticket, cant remember exactly what night it was now so no point trying to open one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]