Buying wow for a friend

hi guys i need advice i want to get the download for the game for my friend but im not sure how to do it, ive sent him the free 10days for now but im not sure how i go about doing the full game for him plz help :)

thx guys
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You give him monies, then he pays and downloads them from his account.

Alternatively, you go out and buy CDs for him, and he installs them.
Reply Quote
cant buy the cds were in the uk and i dont like the eu sever and we are not in the same town so its not like i can just give him the cash x
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well unless you want to log onto his account and buy it yourself with your credit card. Then he can later download the full game client.
Reply Quote
8 Tauren Priest
I believe there is a way to gift World of Warcraft game, expansions and even gametime, pets or mounts
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Tell him to make a account. You should be able to gift him the game to his Battlenet account.

I think
Reply Quote
ok thx guys very much i will try doing that x
Reply Quote
Community Manager
When you're on the Blizzard Store page for what you're attempting to purchase for your friend, you should see a box that says, "Digital Download", and these words:

Select this option to purchase digitally for yourself or as a gift to a friend. Digital products are available immediately after purchase.

From there, the instructions are pretty straight forward. =)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You just figured out Blue's Clues.
Reply Quote
fab crithto ty very much :))) x x x
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Don't forget to buy them two game cards as well so you get a wonderful flying 2 person mount.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Friends don't let friends play wow, not since CRZ.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)