Gear questions

90 Human Death Knight
I am a new player and i just recently hit lvl 90 like 2 and a half week ago and starts to play raid finder and heroics. The problem is that my legging is still Coldbite Legguards despite nonstop queuing for Scarlet Hall to get Pyretic Legguards. So now i got enough valor points to buy Legguards of the Unscathed. So the question is that should i just buy Legguards of the Unscathed but i am not sure about these stats and which one is important for a Dk or not so i hope you guys from the forum could tell me if buying Legguards of the Unscathed will be a good choice or not.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
Yes, but I think you need to reforge the haste to crit or something. http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/death-knight/frost is a good guide to go to for any pve questions and tips, I'm assuming you are getting those for frost since they are DPS legs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hit=Exp caps > Str > Haste > Mastery > Crit
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Unless you're Blood which in that case Stamina > Mastery > Melee Hit (7.5%) > Expertise (7.5%) > Parry > Dodge > Haste
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Thanks for the help. I decided to buy it, since the leg from Scarlet Halls just don't never drop for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]