[H] Resto Druid LF Raid Guild

90 Tauren Druid
Hi,

I'm looking for a guild in which has open raid spots for a resto druid. I have raid experience from MC/BWL/ZG right through to DS. I'm back just after a stint on the swtor band wagon, it was fun while it lasted but having no one to play with is a bummer.

I know my class well and I'm currently about 472ilvl. I'm looking for a guild who takes their raiding seriously, but has fun doing doing so. Progression doesn't have to be the be-all and-all as people have IRL commitments (i.e family/work), but getting in and seeing the content is nice on a level higher than the mindless button mashing LFR is.

I can commit to 2 nights a week raiding on Thursdays & Sundays after 8pm until 12am server. I will be reliable for those nights. I enjoy researching boss strats, and always come prepared to raid.

If you think I will be a good fit for your guild, send us a PST, in game mail or reply to this posts.

Cheers.
Kreia / Bocek.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey Kreia

Raiding QAR currently based out of the guild Shift on Dath'remar horde side and are looking for a resto Druid for 10man Heroic progression, recently just cleared 6/6 normal MSV. Our raid days/times are Wed - Thurs - Sun from 8pm to 11pm server time. I will also pst you if I see you online.

Rhak
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]