[H] Natural Order - Now with 100% More Panda!

90 Blood Elf Priest
Natural Order is one of the oldest and largest Horde guilds on Farstriders, going back to its initial creation in the first weeks of the Burning Crusade. We are a level 25 guild, and we have a large active membership both in game, and socially on our website at http://natural-order-guild.com.

-----

We've lasted as long as we have, and have as many members as we do, because we try to live by a few basic rules.

1) Don't be a Jerk. We treat each other as we would friends in real life, because *gasp* we do consider ourselves friends.

2) An Open and Welcoming Guild. We welcome people of any race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, or anything else you'd define yourself as, and we have zero tolerance for racist, homophobic or any other type of hate speech. Other than anti-Belgian stuff.

3) Real Life Comes First. If you have to leave a raid suddenly because your child is sick, or your ferret is on fire, then good lord, go help them. It won't be held against you.

4) Treat Us Like People. The first three rules lead to this. Respect our time as you would anyone outside the game. We're not pixels here to do your bidding. Treat us like we're teammates on a club soccer team or something. Respect each others time.

5) Zero Drama. We have a very low tolerance for drama, and it's one reason we've been around as long as we have, and even have thrived. We don't like drama, and while we will do our best to deal rationally and fairly with situations as they arise, we don't want them in guild chat, and we want them dealt with. if people constantly cause drama, they won't last long in Natural Order.

6) 18 and Over. We love kids (lots of us have 'em) but we don't want Chris Hanson showing up to our house, and our guild chat can at times be ribald. 18 and over only.

-----

We raid at 8pm server time, Tues/Wed/Thurs. Our raiding policy is inclusive, meaning that we don't have raid "teams" or make people earn raid spots. As long as you meet our minimum standards for gearing (which are pretty easy to do), we'll try and get you raiding. On Mondays we may do some progression raiding, and take a more select group of better geared and more experienced players to finish up an encounter, not picked off by our Tues/Thurs raids. We also have a Saturday afternoon raid in the works to accommodate guildies that can't raid weeknights. :)

Saturday nights are Old Skool Raiding where we go into old raids from previous tiers for achievements, mounts and other goodies such as Ulduar, Icecrown Citadel, Obsidian Sanctum, Karazhan, etc. Once a month we'll switch things up by making it a Drunken Karaoke Old Skool Raiding night. Yeah, you read that right.

In short, we're a casual/social guild that likes all aspects of the game, and are always looking to welcome like-minded people that are looking for a group of cool people to hang out with.
Specific class recruitment needs below. To join, or just say hi, visit out website at http://natural-order-guild.com :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Class Recruitment Needs

Death Knight - Resto spec only. Dual-specced Holy preferred

Druid - 1 Panzerkin Tank. Preferably one that doesn't sit on the Goblin raid leader while in Bear form. >:(

Hunter - No specific spec, but must be able to pull aggro from the tank within 1 second of a pull, and then feign death so you live, and the entire raid wipes.

Mage - Same but with Iceblock. Must also be willing to accept blame for everything that goes wrong during a raid, even if you weren't present or even online at the time. NO EXCEPTIONS

Monk - Since you're gonna get nerfed hard pretty soon, and we all know it, this is mostly a pity listing.

Paladin - Male belfs only. Must keep a "pretty" outfit in inventory that you will change into and dance in spontaneously.

Priest - Must worship one of the old gods and be really creepy and RP about it even when we ask you to stop.

Rogue - Any spec, but we're not giving you guild bank access, so don't even peddle us any sob story about how you help orphans. We know all about you, my friend.

Shaman - Must QQ about everything and anything related to your class, especially your Totems that you never use anyway.

Warlock - Any spec, but it depends on how cool your demons' names are. Kokik, Jizzit, or something along those lines would be perfect.

Warrior - Preferably one that wears plate armor and carries one or two weapons, and sometimes a shield.
Edited by Ikuri on 10/28/2012 12:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
PFN'TRSH NAZZORK! IT SEES! IT SEES! THE EYES IN THE DARKNESS ARE BLIND BUT THEY SEE!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Appropriately creepy, Reikah. +1
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
There were no Pandas, so i added one to this thread.
Reply Quote
44 Pandaren Monk
I am a Panda, and I approve this message.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
10/26/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Ikuri
Hunter - No specific spec, but must be able to pull aggro from the tank within 1 second of a pull, and then feign death so you live, and the entire raid wipes.

I can do this.
Reply Quote
68 Troll Rogue
Rogue - Any spec, but we're not giving you guild bank access, so don't even peddle us any sob story about how you help orphans. We know all about you, my friend.

For the last time, I borrowed that three hundred thousand gold to take the Little Orgrimmar Unwanted Innocents group on a field trip to the Darkmoon Arena to watch the bloodbath! I'll totally pay it back, there's no need to hold my dismembered limbs hostage!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue

I'm bandage spec, and I only help orphans become swindling thieves like myself.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Priest - Must worship one of the old gods and be really creepy and RP about it even when we ask you to stop

Your will is no longer your own...

Destroy them minion, your master commands it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We're in the market for a few DPS that are looking for a casual atmosphere. We've reached a point where we have the tanks/healers to run 2 10mans, but lack DPS. Please head to our guild forums linked in the first post and fill out an app if interested!

Chariots
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]