Resto/Ele Shaman & Warlock LF raiding guild

90 Goblin Shaman
My husband and I are thinking of faction changing and transferring to this serve.

We want to know if there's any late night or weekend raiding guilds

Weekdays 11:30pm ST or later would suit or weekends any evening time preferred

We're experienced raiders and quickly adapt to fights and know how to avoid fires.

In BC i completed all content including kil'jaeden prior to pre wrath expansion nerfs. In Wrath I was in a leading horde guild Inexorable and completed the majority of hard modes. It wont show on my armory because I don't have the same character anymore.
Edited by Vío on 10/28/2012 2:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Why hello there Vio :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hey hey. Didn't know you were on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We're now on the server, still looking for a raiding guild.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Yeah, a recent transfer. Good luck with your guild search!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well I could guarantee the both of you weekend raid spots from 7:30p.m server if you were horde:d.

Guild is already in MV with core team but splitting into 2 teams. Have 4 tanks but recruiting heals of all classes, hunter, lock and non-plate mdps.

Semi-hardcore raid guild. Feasts and flasks provided. Experienced raid leaders.

Both raid leaders are currently in flux with work shifts changing; hence the move to 2 teams running different nights.
Edited by Jjett on 10/29/2012 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
We are currently recruiting for our 10man core team visit www.imtt.enjin.com for application and more info. Dont have the info your looking for feel free to contact us on the contact us tab on the website and well get back to you asap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]