Margerdria's 7th Annual Gift Giveaway

100 Human Priest
Day 1: That is a Wrap for Day 1. Lots of Gifts handed out with MANY more left over. To the people who got Coupons (if you did) Send them to Marg in the Mail to get them. Bags will be sent right to you! Gold will be sent right to you! MoP Enchants will be sent to you on a Scroll to use or for you to sell. don't matter to me! We had issues with line cutting in Goldshire due to CRZ people so had to move the location. SW worked out better!

Day 2: No issues what so ever with Day 2. The Stormwind Keep Steps worked out Great and will be the site next year for my Next Give away. That Wraps up this years Gift Giveaway, Day 3 will just be me Sitting in SW, between PVP or Heroics and Mailing out Gifts to you, my server, till i am out of Gifts total. See you next year!

Day 3: (though Day 3 is not official, any gifts left over will be randomly mailed to anyone on Friday the 28th. Names will be picked from Trade Chat so be sure to post there! Depending on the amount i have left, you may get 1 or up to 3 Gifts in the Mail!)

My Event as Follows:
Event: Santa Marg's 7th Annual Chirstmas Gift Give-a-way
Date(s): December 23rd and December 26th.
Time: Sunday, December 23rd at 6:00 p.m. Server time and Tuesday, December 26th at 7:00 p.m. Server time.
Location: Stormwind City By one of the 2 Christmas Tree's near the Keep

Has come to an End. Be back Next year for More Fun! What Uber Prize will i have next year? Wait and find out!!

Disclaimer:
This event, actions of myself, or my helper(s) do not reflect the views and Opinion of Validus Knights and there Members/Officers/Leaders. Any actions of my helpers are of there own accord and should not refelct there guild they may be apart of. Any actions of myself are of my own accord and should not reflect upon Validus Knights and there Members/Officers/Leaders

*Edits listed here*
1st Edit: I have placed the Time and info for the Event above!
2nd Edit: I have edited to close Donations. Details above!
3rd Edit: Changed the location of the Giveaway and posted a Summary of Day 1 and what a Day 3 would be if i have Gifts left over.
4th Edit: Summary of Day 2. That wraps it up!
Edited by Margerdria on 12/26/2012 9:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Christmas?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
10/27/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Bloodfrost
Christmas?

Yup. I will have info posted on the First post when i get all the dates set. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Times and Days are posted! More info is posted on the First post! Hope this year is Better than last year! It does get better and better Every year!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
This is Feathermoon only right?

I'd hate to have some cross realmers take the gifts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This is Feathermoon only right?

I'd hate to have some cross realmers take the gifts.

Yes this is a Feathermoon only Event. No one due to CRZ will get a gift from me.

*edit* opps wrong toon, but i am Margerdria LOL
Edited by Kimbertia on 10/29/2012 11:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
The New Fire Kitty pet for Hurrican Sandy is coming!

Maybe i should get a few extra codes to hand out this year? Thoughts?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I got a new gift this year that I NEVER done before. (seeing as it wasn't avaliable till this expansion)

I have a code for the Digital Deluxe Edition for MoP. It will be on a piece of Parchment, gift wrapped and handed out this year! Best of luck to everyone!
Edited by Margerdria on 11/15/2012 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I got a new gift this year that I NEVER done before. (seeing as it wasn't avaliable till this expansion)

I have a code for the Digital Deluxe Edition for MoP. It will be on a piece of Parchment, gift wrapped and handed out this year! Best of luck to everyone!

Wow that is incredibly generous of you. Good luck to everyone. :-)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
The Event is getting Closer! Are you ready for Free Gifts?

Battle pets
BOE Epics
MOP Digital Deluxe Code! (Code is not for sale afterwards as it is against the TOU)

As long as you are not *SELLING* the item it's perfectly fine and within TOU. Once you go in and try to sell the item, it's against the TOU. I hope this help clarify the issue for you!

*Taken from a Blizzard ticket i had put in to make sure handing it out FREE was okay.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I have over 250 Gifts to hand out this year so far. And that isn't including Coupons for Free Bags, Free Gold, and the MoP Digital Deluxe Edition as well!

Hope everyone is spreading the word! Lets make sure This year is just as good as Last!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Time is coming! 6 more days! Who else is Excited???
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Coupons have been written!

2 Free Embersilk Bag Coupons, 1 Free Royal Satchel Coupon,
2 Free MoP Enchant Coupons (not including Sha Crystal Enchants and Sha Crystal Cooldown),
1 Free MoP Enchant (includeing Sha Crystal Enchants and Sha Crystal Cooldown),
2 Free 1k Gold Coupons
and the MoP Digital Deluxe Edtion (with warning if you try to sell it) Code written down and they are all Gift Wrapped ready to go!

Spread the Word! The time is coming!

THIS IS A FEATHERMOON ONLY EVENT!
Edited by Margerdria on 12/23/2012 7:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I'm excited! I just hope I remember =)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Congrats! We all survived the End of the World!

Now can we survive the End of the Giveaway??
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
We are Hours away from Day 1(one) of my Event! Who else is Excited???? I know i am!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Updated the Main Post.

Giveaway Moved to SW.

Trivia Winner ended up with 6 Gifts due to he Got Speed Timer too! (i am sorry i do not remember the panda's name, at the moment)

2nd place was a Tie between Cross and Nare with Nare winning the Tie breaker Question!

Special Thanks to my helpers Fearling (Guild Leader of Fatalis Honorem) and Novikova (Member of Dragonspell) for helping me keep things in line and Holding onto the Extra Gifts!

*Edit*

SEE YOU ALL WEDNESDAY HOPEFULLY! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Just a quick note. All coupons have an expiration date of Janurary 31, 2013. Keep that in mind if you get one! The MoP Digital Deluxe Edition does not since it is just a code!
Edited by Margerdria on 12/23/2012 7:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Woot! :D It was tons of fun to help out. I should be about Wednesday if you need a Panda People Herder.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
This years 7th Annual Gift Giveaway has come to an end.

Day 3 will be Friday and i will Mail gifts to people i see Post in Trade Chat. So Chat away Friday anytime between 12 p.m. Server and 11 p.m. Server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]