WTB...

100 Gnome Warlock
Book of Pandaren Flying (BoA - requires level 90 to purchase) = 2400gold, PST.

ya blizz, PST please!
90 Undead Warlock
No.
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/27/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Infernalist
No.
To expand on this a little bit:

No.
90 Pandaren Rogue
Soon.
10 Troll Druid
We all know the moment patch 6.0 comes out, pandarian flying will be available for half cost at 85.
100 Gnome Warlock
remember... must be level 90 to buy. Simply for alts.

hell, make it 20-30k to buy. alts are gathering dust until then : /
90 Undead Warlock

For you, maybe.

I have an 89, an 87, and an 86, all working their way through Pandaria in different places.
95 Night Elf Druid
PST = "Please Send Tell".

"PST please" is redundant.
70 Orc Hunter

For you, maybe.

I have an 89, an 87, and an 86, all working their way through Pandaria in different places.

Good for you? What relevance does this have what-so-ever to the OP wanting a BOA book for Pandaria flying?
90 Troll Shaman
Maybe, but not till later in the expansion. The Tome of Cold Weather Flight didn't come until Patch 3.2, and that was like 8 or so months after WoTLK hit.
14 Night Elf Warrior

For you, maybe.

Don't worry, cupcake, all of them will still have to go through the Dread Wastes.
90 Undead Warlock

For you, maybe.

Don't worry, cupcake, all of them will still have to go through the Dread Wastes.

Looking forward to it. I have 7 alts and they'll have their turn eventually. I particularly enjoyed Dread Wastes. I loved the atmosphere.
90 Tauren Paladin
Its to early, give it another 6 months or so and you'll get it. New exp that come out never give you alt flying right away, but like i said before give it another 6 months and you'll see it pop up.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]