Any BWR veterans still out there??

81 Blood Elf Paladin
Played on this server when it first came online played a rogue named Nearo, And this toon when BC arrived. Who else still plays here?

Transferred my rogue at the end of Wotlk
Edited by Oreana on 10/28/2012 10:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
i never log on bwr, but i'm still around and i read the forums. i actually recognize you tho.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Most have moved on to other games and other things. There are a few strays still hiding here in the witness protection program under assumed names. Best thing to do is call out if you're looking for anyone in particular, they'll get a message to you if they're around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
My druid was made on BWR during it's infant days. I played him to about level 15 and then disregarded him for a year or so.

Does that count?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
sorry, I've never served in the armed forces.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
i remember when thel and me were serving in 'nam and he got shot in the leg so i had to carry him over my shoulder to safety

thats why his main is a caster now, they don't have to run as much.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Even though I've been here since the server opened (although for about the first week, I was still playing on my boyfriend's account before getting my own) no one is ever talking about me when they ask this question.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/29/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Yellowflower
Even though I've been here since the server opened (although for about the first week, I was still playing on my boyfriend's account before getting my own) no one is ever talking about me when they ask this question.

I've been playing here since shortly after it opened but I've never done anything of note, so same deal.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
10/29/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Yellowflower

Because you stopped making videos.

Speaking of which, how's the mail box dancing coming along?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Everyone has been too busy actually playing the game to do any dancing.

:(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Everyone has been too busy actually playing the game to do any dancing.

:(

I'm never too busy that I couldn't stop to dance for you on mailboxes.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Well whisper me when you're online and I'll dance for you because I'm usually tabbed out forum trolling.
Reply Quote
I would dance on mailboxes if they would change the male blood elf dance. Until then, the only way you'll make me dance is by moving my cold, dead hands.

Which is an oddly amazing mental image by the way.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Use Potions of Illusion to make yourself look different then dance!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I've been here since day 5 of the server. I used to be a lot more active on the forums, but these days I mostly keep to myself in game.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/29/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Monk
Until then, the only way you'll make me dance is by moving my cold, dead hands.

Make an undead character to dance with?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
When I say that everyone is too busy actually playing the game... I also mean me.

But soon!

I am 64% of the way to 90, and then it's just dailies, farming, pet battles, and leveling 10-15 alts before I have nothing left to do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]