Any BWR veterans still out there??

And here I thought you were Zeroace.

Zeroace has killed me a number of times. I also saw him play Wotlk but he was definitely someone else. No skill...

My hunter was one of his frequent victims. I can remember raid groups being formed in local defense and everyone chasing him through the Mage District. He would last a long, long time.

He was losing interest in the game toward the end of BC and talked about giving the account to a friend so that's probably what happened.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i left BWR a long long time ago
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Soulja and Zeroace, wow those are names I have not heard in a very long time. I was in Phalanx of Perdition back in the day and yea I probably shouldn't admit that openly. I miss the World PvP back then.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The only thing that makes this server worth a damn, besides me that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V_2knaGo1M&list=PLA1FEDF81F6BA5118
Edited by Chivalry on 1/6/2013 8:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/05/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Zelkhan
I was in Phalanx of Perdition back in the day and yea I probably shouldn't admit that openly.

No, you shouldn't.
Reply Quote
Unfortunately.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
What the hey? They let you post now even if you're not subscribed?

Kuh-raaaaazy!
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
BWR Still have a good community? I been thinking of transferring my main back here seeing how i'm not doing anything in WoW anymore and just want some good folks to hang with.
Reply Quote
There are still good people around, but things are pretty quiet now. Not much seems to happen here. I think this expansion has killed the game when it comes to group activity but others might see it differently.

Your best bet is to hop on that pally and nose around to see if you can find what you're looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I still poke around from time to time, miss the server sometimes. Then I remember that I don't have to deal with Koriq or Ornias anymore and it's all good.

...<3 Backlash still
Edited by Sylythn on 2/10/2013 2:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I still poke around from time to time, miss the server sometimes. Then I remember that I don't have to deal with Koriq or Ornias anymore and it's all good.

...<3 Backlash still

Hi friend!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hi Thel! You made a Warlock! Warlock pride! It's because of the Green Fire soon isn't it? That's what it is, s'gotta be.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/10/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Sylythn
Hi Thel! You made a Warlock! Warlock pride! It's because of the Green Fire soon isn't it? That's what it is, s'gotta be.

And the power that comes with it
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
I just got SoR'd... seems my primary complaint about Cataclysm (Lack of variety with it's talent/specialization set up) was fixed for MoP.

Checked the boards to see if I could catch a glimpse of old friends.
Reply Quote
93 Undead Rogue
Well, been here 5 years next month. Not one of the originals, but I feel like I've put my time in. I haven't played much mop, but am planning on gearing up 5.2

Joynal, love the guild name. Spears of the Dragon? Amiright? Wheel of Time FTW.
Reply Quote
99 Night Elf Hunter
01/05/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Zelkhan
Soulja and Zeroace, wow those are names I have not heard in a very long time. I was in Phalanx of Perdition back in the day and yea I probably shouldn't admit that openly. I miss the World PvP back then.

Awwww..... PoP! The guild everyone loved to hate. I ran with quite a few members of PoP. Teliko, Shemmy etc... Teliko being one of my favorite rogues (heck, still FB buddies to this day).
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Do I count as a veteran? I came midway through BC. >_>''
Reply Quote
Works for me. That means I get to be a veteran too!

/wavehi
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Wow, Quit for a year and still recognize names....but yeah, was on bwr for about 4 years, then xferred to play with a work buddy, Now i'm Wowfree...

For tips on breaking the addiction refer to 1-800-WoW-Free*

*Disclaimer: Not an actual phone number, for real tips refer to Wowomg.com**

**Note: Please don't go to Wowomg.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]