Any BWR veterans still out there??

100 Human Rogue
Maddest I ever saw Soulja was that Naxx 40 PuG he pulled together in the weeks before Wrath launched... and I shadowstep pulled Grobby from below before we really cleared anything.

Lord, I cannot remember the name of the Dwarf Paladin who was almost laughing himself to death as everyone was panicking because Naxx 40 had no exit while Soulja was RAGING over vent looking for the hunter who pulled Grobbulus from the floor below while I was confessing over the raid chat (But he apparently ignored).
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Been on BWR since it's first month or two of launch, right after the South Park episode aired. My original toon is now on Kirin Tor though, not because I'm playing there but because I needed another character slot on BWR and didn't want to delete my first ever toon...
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Just found out the realm I transferred too is X-Realmed with BWR, woot!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Do I count as a veteran? I came midway through BC. >_>''

Works for me. That means I get to be a veteran too!

/wavehi

Youngens
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Well my name used to be pretty well known here. I am back, for the time being.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
A number of former members of Cresca Libere joined a guild named Mercenary Legion... how's their reputation right now?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Who ordered a warlock?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I've been meaning to drop a post in this thread for a bit. Came by bwr during tbc, left a couple times, but always come back.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I've been meaning to drop a post in this thread for a bit. Came by bwr during tbc, left a couple times, but always come back.

gasp.

you're not a rogue
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

me brudda
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
03/22/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Orielle

gasp.

you're not a rogue

That's his hunter disguise.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwater-raiders/Buthale%c3%aerus/advanced

Still a rogue at heart.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwater-raiders/Buthale%c3%aerus/advanced

Still a rogue at heart.

This is true.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
03/24/2013 12:54 AMPosted by Birdi

me brudda

-gasp- you're not an elf

de time o da elves be ova my round belly brudda
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ohhh yeah, I started on Blackwater in BC. I do recognize a few names on this thread. Hope everyone is doing well. ~Avious
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm not sure if I count as a veteran, but I'm still here!
Reply Quote
I played on BWR from early BC up to just a few months ago, i played this rogue and have about 8 other characters still on BWR
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Been with WOW and Blackwater Raiders since well before BC was even a dream.
The game is a heck of a lot easier now than back then.

Hello Aurendar, we ran together with Summit. I remember Teliko as well, I cannot recall the name of the the lady who replaced him as raid leader though. She was the one who used to do those murloc sounds so well if you recall.

Have a number of toons on a couple realms. The realms, people and trolls all seem the same.
Nowadays mainly I just putter away on BW with my wife, brother and a couple RL friends. Have not been interested in the dedicated raiding guilds since after BC.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
*wipes off the forum dust* I've also been around on BWR since mid BC after being dragged here. It's always nice to see the old names!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]