@<Fury>

90 Pandaren Monk
First off gratz on 6/6!

As for the war your gm called for, you got one. Your guild has been getting camped all night...we will not stop, we will continue to reward our members for hunting you down.

Since this war was called on by you guys, we will end it on our terms seeing as you guys clearly don't have the motivation to get out and help one another.

Unless one of your raiders sings in our mumble, song of our choice.

OR

A written surrender from Kera in PDF form, AND THE MARGINS BETTER BE TIP TOP.

The campfires stay down on your dead bodies...

Just ask

Lise
Ipmaanfoo
Specialelf
Alure

- The Scrubs at <Judgement> camping your guildies
Edited by Honkeykong on 10/28/2012 11:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
tlc
This is absolutely hilarious, and the only reason i even found this post is through Lunaz. It'll never happen. We can has pvp if you want.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

<3 you buddy!
Edited by Retcarahc on 10/29/2012 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
tlc
You know.... I find this all very funny...considering you had the cojones to put my name in there...
I rarely and I mean RARELY ever attack any one first, let alone, attack them after they attack me.... everyone who knows me on WoW, knows I am a peaceful player. Id rather get my !@#$ done and move on. How you can say that I was involved in a ganking war last night is beyond me.

Let's set this straight, shall we? I was doing MY DAILIES with Ipmanfoo, and out of nowhere horde started to attack us. One at first to be exact. He died, boo friggin' hoo and then more 2-3 of you...or whoever...(this is how much I don't pay attention to pvp, I can't even remember the name of the guild) came out of nowhere and and kept on killing us.

If i was that into this whole "war" as you prefer to put it, my dailies wouldn't of gotten completed that night. The ganking fest on YOUR behalf, lasted all of 5 to 7 minutes. Which was basically Ipmanfoo, trying to "defend" himself against 5 of you, while I sat on my mount looking cute. K..

Stop blowing sh!t out of your a$$ and creating stories that never happened. I don't lie irl, and have no reason to on a game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Seems like this is working as planned....the killing will continue.

My terms of surrender are stated above.

Lise we will start our night off with you rather than Alure tonight I guess. And we both know you gave up on your daily Kalxxi quests.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
tlc
Who does klaxxi dailies anymore?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
tlc
Lol.... Your "surrender" crap means nothing to me, this is a game and you're obviously in it way too deep. I don't need to surrender anything I did not start. You called ME OUT remember?

As for the Klaxxi quests, yes I did leave...not just because I got killed once standing there, but because I no longer need to do them.

We also both know who started killing who that night. And I am not including any other members of Fury. Just those 5 people who thought it was cute to keep on killing two people. As I said, I am a carebear, and could care less about this stupid war you somehow created in your head. Great imagination though!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
We tried to make it a fair fight, but I guess 3 90s ganking a lowbie is a much more of a "war" for you guys. Oh well. Whenever you finally have the "motivation" to come at us for real, let us know. That was probably the longest you've kept anybody entertained. Thanks.

http://i47.tinypic.com/f2bfa.png

Go on and keep ganking low levels. It makes you that much closer to 6/6 than you know. ^_^;

<3

You killed a level 86 twice though! Keep it up and you might be in heroics in no time!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You know.... I find this all very funny...considering you had the cojones to put my name in there...
I rarely and I mean RARELY ever attack any one first, let alone, attack them after they attack me.... everyone who knows me on WoW, knows I am a peaceful player. Id rather get my !@#$ done and move on. How you can say that I was involved in a ganking war last night is beyond me.

Let's set this straight, shall we? I was doing MY DAILIES with Ipmanfoo, and out of nowhere horde started to attack us. One at first to be exact. He died, boo friggin' hoo and then more 2-3 of you...or whoever...(this is how much I don't pay attention to pvp, I can't even remember the name of the guild) came out of nowhere and and kept on killing us.

If i was that into this whole "war" as you prefer to put it, my dailies wouldn't of gotten completed that night. The ganking fest on YOUR behalf, lasted all of 5 to 7 minutes. Which was basically Ipmanfoo, trying to "defend" himself against 5 of you, while I sat on my mount looking cute. K..

Stop blowing sh!t out of your a$$ and creating stories that never happened. I don't lie irl, and have no reason to on a game.

I'm in love with you. Please tell me you're a girl IRL. <3 <3 <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Didn't you server xfer to get away from Baconn?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
nice 900 2's rating, not so easy when its even teams huh?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
tlc

Girls don't play this game, silly
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
By Fair fight you wanted us to meet and duke it out. I got news for you guys....the War plays to my beat. We stopped arranging places and times to meet for battle in 1865

You guys may think this is a bring your crew we will bring ours...it's not.

You brought your crew out and chased me over 3 zones JUST me, while the others continued to camp your lowbies....You think OUR death count is going to somehow make us quit. Not to mention Even with us purposely running into your group of 9 guys....I still think we picked off more of your poor low lvls..one by one.

Got news for you...us taking the piss out of you and not landing to fight in some massive rumble, is how we are wining. Guerilla warfare.....ask your lowbies...it works.

Nothing but QQ from you guys I see.

And Lets be honest you all gave up when it wasn't fun the only kills you did get were all us just like...WHOOPS you showed up in time...let me just stand here and get !@#$%^-*ed...poor Tomriddle the shammy still died at least...
Hell we came to your major city just to mess around we were having so much fun still.

I will see you guys on the battlefield....Well until you guys show up, then we will move to another zone and camp the rest of your guild.

P.S. we are still out killing your guys.....

once again

-Judement Scrubs
Edited by Honkeykong on 10/29/2012 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
P.S. Nice group photo I dont see any bodies there tho.

http://i.imgur.com/nGCje.jpg

This ones my favorite b/c Lise is in it and I can tell by the way she types she might be a QT...

http://i.imgur.com/kibC8.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
tlc
TLDR;
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
BUT YOU KNOW YOU IN FACT DID!

http://i.imgur.com/QIqic.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
P.S. Nice group photo I dont see any bodies there tho.

http://i.imgur.com/nGCje.jpg

This ones my favorite b/c Lise is in it and I can tell by the way she types she might be a QT...

http://i.imgur.com/kibC8.jpg

Come on Fyve you need to take some tips from Baconn on taking screenshots because I don't see any member of my guild in those pics... maybe you should hit print screen BEFORE they release /derp

maybe even some killing blow action up in here
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
tlc
I saw something about admitting to running away
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]