@<Fury>

90 Human Hunter
tlc
This has gone from silly to creepy... I am a girl irl, and I doubt that says anything about the way I play. Those were the photo's from last night and ya that's me lying on the floor, after you guys barged in and killed me. Your point? :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Come on Fyve you need to take some tips from Baconn on taking screenshots because I don't see any member of my guild in those pics... maybe you should hit print screen BEFORE they release /derp

http://i.imgur.com/zDRKf.jpg

Real G's know what a cleanplate is and how to use them...Acting like I don't know Baconn's Screenshots 101.

I just chose not to take the time wasted in Photoshop, and use it to kill more of your lowbies.

PLUS the mere sight of my UI could drive a mortal like you to madness.

HOWEVER could someone page Baconn, I need a some CC on my SS skills.
Edited by Honkeykong on 10/30/2012 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
tlc
Your panda looks silly
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Like Chris Farley in Beverly Hills Ninja
Edited by Honkeykong on 10/30/2012 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So wait, these guys are saying flying around as a group and picking off solo people is good?

Notsureifserious , if you are, plzdeleteyouraccount.

/wave
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Poor Khaoticz is hardly on the same page when he is the center of the luls, no wonder he is confused.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/29/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Retcarahc
Didn't you server xfer to get away from Baconn?

World PvP with Baconn was actually the most fun part about Firetree. I server transferred for PvE purposes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/29/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Lursk
nice 900 2's rating, not so easy when its even teams huh?

I'm playing with my friend who has ZERO arena experience and I'm focusing on helping him learn arena atm. Don't worry though, within the next few weeks those that are into PvP in the guild will be starting serious arenas. I look forward to comparing where we finish the season. TTYL! <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
That was an awful comeback. Even Rabble has more wit than that, and that's not much coming from a fat freckle faced nose breather who dwells in the cellar of his mothers house.

Why don't you follow suit and server X-fer so you can pretend it was to "revive" your gameplay experience when it was really because you were constantly insulted for being a loud mouth under achieving tool.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I bet I last longer than you do...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Been here since day 1. I'm not going any were Kimosabe,
Reply Quote
I don't get it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I was there.
It was the rogue.

Always blame the rogue.
Or the orc warrior. We all saw the BC cut scene
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]