Get Gul'dan some free xfers!

90 Pandaren Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6935296737?page=1

Everyone should comment, like, and request sticky on this post. Please comment with something substantial, please (not just "bump"). Even if we can equal out the ally/horde ratio or maybe see some activity in the AH, this would be great. I'd love to see new members here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks Zeola, I just replied to it as well.

Let's hope we can get some help from people on this server other than trolls. I'm sure other guilds feel the same way outside their little niche of friends in guilds and would like more activity on server. More people will help the economy, help the progression on server and will make us more likely to get more peeps interested in joining the server on their own in the future.

Anyone that posts substantial info and requests, Thank you >< !!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This is a great post. I would really like to see more on the ally side =) Seems like when we want to do world stuff we can so easily be completely outnumbered. While i do not always actively recruit for RoI, the doors are always open for any style of play. God knows we love our pvp and we have a few raid groups going. Would be great to see a little influx in population. Though i do love the smaller amount of turmoil on this smaller server than a higher popped server. It seems must of us ally know you horde and vice versa!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks Jessahbell!

Yea, world pvp kinda sucks right now. : / joined a pvp server for a reason.. but barely ever see alliance around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Join the world defense channel, at least that will tell you where people are attacking things.

Not sure if a lot of people know about it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I wish we could get more flow into the ally side. I mean honestly its frustrating on some days. Raid wise we are under some guilds that can throw together a pug group for world bosses on the horde side, but never even stepped foot in an actual raid. and that just frustrates me to absolute no end =/ . i dont mind the world pvp it is what it is, but some things are just like head butting a wall when skill cant even come into play against sheer numbers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
^ /agreed.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I agree with Jezz. I used to be alliance on Gul'dan and i mean the community is great just not very populated. I can only imagine what world boss groups can be like

I did also reply on that thread Zeola i think it's a marvelous idea.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]