Auction House in Shrine of 7 Stars/2Moons

(Locked)

80 Pandaren Monk
Please put an auction house in Shrine of the Seven Starts/ 2 Moons. I desperately need one so I don't have to port back to SW every 5 seconds.
90 Draenei Shaman
There is one but it's only usable for Engineers.
There's no profession level requirement to use it though so I picked up Engineering on my bank alt and parked her there. :P
Edited by Novalas on 10/29/2012 3:17 PM PDT
80 Pandaren Monk
Yeah I know but I was hoping for a normal one. That's a good idea though. :)
90 Pandaren Rogue
Yeah it is a bit annoying to say the least. port a number of toons back to SW then back to shrine and back again. I get it you want us out in the world. But damn you put portals in shrine and a place to hearth to in shrine. why not just give us access to a darn ah.
I just use the auction tool integrated into the website.
Community Manager
It was the same with Wrath of the Lich King and Dalaran (including an Auction House for Engineers). Keeping them in the main cities for most players helps spread out the population but also keeps them relevant. Personally, I don't mind traveling back there when I need to make a purchase. I just plan ahead when I know what I'll be looking for or when creating new auctions myself.
85 Blood Elf Priest
I mail all things to a bank alt, and use said alt to buy things for my main. It just takes a little planning.
90 Troll Shaman
You can use auction house remote.. though you have to log off to make auctions with it. No need to even go back to the main older cities by using remote auction house, and can log off anywhere to use it.

I have to add, it is easier than using the default in-game auction house.
90 Orc Warlock
10/29/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Brennvin
I don't mind traveling back there when I need to make a purchase

You have too much time on your hands. If the valor/honor vendors weren't so completely inconveniently located, especially in relation to the only port to pandaria, it wouldnt be as bad. But as is if you hearth to shrine to save time youre either stuck in Org for 15 min, or flying across the continent. Why not add a port from Org to Shrine or do you prefer players have to fly for 5 min to do anyting?
90 Dwarf Death Knight
You can use auction house remote.. though you have to log off to make auctions with it. No need to even go back to the main older cities by using remote auction house, and can log off anywhere to use it.

I haven't tried this -- can you use addons like Auctionator, or perhaps the ah-remote has a UI where you can sort by per-unit price? (I mean, c'mon Blizz... sort by per-unit price. This is not rocket surgery for cryin' out loud...)
Edited by Odinmär on 10/29/2012 3:44 PM PDT
1 Undead Rogue
There is one but it's only usable for Engineers.
There's no profession level requirement to use it though so I picked up Engineering on my bank alt and parked her there. :P

Novalas, I love you. Great idea.
90 Troll Shaman
It'd be lagforge all over again if they put an AH in Two Moons/Seven Stars.

Also, recommend you get a bank alt and just park them in SW/Org. I know there are times where you can't use the bank alt, but it works great 90% of the time and it takes about 10 seconds to log over.

I park mine at Halfhill... And just use auction house remote. Bank, Mailbox, and Inventory all present on remote auction house and at Halfhill for goods which can be sold.
90 Troll Shaman

I haven't tried this -- can you use addons like Auctionator, or perhaps the ah-remote has a UI where you can sort by per-unit price? (I mean, c'mon Blizz... sort by per-unit price. This is not rocket surgery for cryin' out loud...)

Oh addons exist, yes.. Remote auction house also does have this sort and create by bid/buyout/stack/item option.
28 Blood Elf Paladin
Er, make a bank alt and park it in the major city of your choice, and make use of the mail system? It's a heck of a lot easier to have one toon to handle all of your auctioning duties. Everyone mails their goods to the bank alt and it takes care of it.

No having to port around is necessary.

<---- Posted by a bank alt who handles auctions for all my toons on Horde-side Steamwheedle Cartel. He lives in Thunder Bluff where it is nice, quiet and pretty.
90 Orc Death Knight
Cloak of Coordination FTW
90 Night Elf Druid
Blizz: Hey guys we don't want you standing in SW/ORG all day. Instead we want you out and about in Pandaria enjoying the new continent!

Players: Hey blizz can you add a AH to the new city so we don't have to constantly port back to SW/ORG to visit the AH?

Blizz: No, go back to SW/ORG.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
pro tip: Mobile Auction house is free and if you don't have a smart phone you can access the auction house through the website and do your auctions there. Just log out, wait a minute and sell your stuff on the AH. You can also sell stuff from your bank and mail box so you can put it in your bank in 2 moons and then sell it later when you have time and aren't logged in.
90 Human Paladin
But there is one!

You just cant use it.

Mwahahaha *tinkers*
90 Tauren Druid
A guildie was telling me that Cloak of Coordination and Wrap of Unity(I'm wearing WoU), do *not* share cooldowns, so you have two ways to get to Orgrimmar/Stormwind, and hearthstone to get you back to your Shrine.

Also, what's wrong with parking an AH mule in Orgimmar/Stormwind in the first place, and just using the mailbox?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]