<Zero> has Zero class...Fredd a complete fool

90 Worgen Druid
So I am looking for a fill-in for tonight's raid as our rogue has RL job complications that are keeping him from raiding tonight. I get a whisper from someone named Fredd, asking how many bosses down. I explain that we have cleared the first four as we are working on Elegon. He immediately said pass.

I expressed to him that we would be happy to run him through the first four next week if he could help us out tonight (he has decent gear). He then tells me that he is already 4/6 with his guild and just missed the raid this week and was looking for the full clear. I said ok but made sure to mention we are currently recruiting a melee.

He then informs me that he is the guild master of <Zero> and wouldn't leave his guild for ours. I apologized saying I didn't realize he was the GM and would not have asked him to join had I known.

I then proceed to WoWProgress where I find no mention of his guild's progression. When I ask him about it, he states that his guild recently changed it's name two weeks ago. When I ask for the former name he ignores me and spams my chat with emotes... good one. Not only is his guild not 4/6 but they have yet to even kill one boss as a guild in the instance. Not sure why he felt he had to lie about it, but what a classless guy. I feel sorry for his guild.

Posting this as a warning to stay away from these people. Also for discussion purposes, anyone else have issues with anyone from this guild or Fredd particularly? The guy is obviously a joker and just looking to push people's button, someone else must have had a run in with him.

-Cap
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Aww crap, I was going to leave TA for Zero this week! What am I going to do now?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Haha ikr!? Btw you look good as a Worgen. Pay no attention to Coolmath he licks everyone...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
he sure left himself wide open for great zingers when he picked that guild name
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/29/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Chloé
he sure left himself wide open for great zingers when he picked that guild name

Haha he must have just not cared.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]