Free toon transfer/migration for Fizzcrank..

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I seriously believe it's time for blizzard to shut it down.
Even after an expansion, still hardly anyone on.
No mount runs, no raid pugs. Nobody for arenas even NEAR 2k.
Nobody doing RBGs. There's like two progression raiding guilds.
And they suck.

The community now is 80% trolls, and 15% new people. With a 5% of decent people.
There's no alliance, and actually hardly ever on.

It's time for a server migration, to somewhere medium populated, or even to another less populated server, with the chance for free character transfer to a higher pop server.

I have a DK on there that I'd love to move over here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
yep not really any decent arena players left
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I'm a 2k player
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/30/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Schvijo

So because you have a toon you would like to xfer off the realm you think a Free transfer/migration is needed?

This server isn't dying in blizzards terms. Just because progression/pvp is low doesn't mean the server is wasted.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
10/30/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Schvijo
There's no alliance,
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
And they suck.

The community now is 80% trolls, and 15% new people. With a 5% of decent people.

It's time for a server migration, to somewhere medium populated, or even to another less populated server, with the chance for free character transfer to a higher pop server.

Who are you? no seriously
I always LOLOLOLOL when I read posts from ACTUAL bads making blanket statements about how 'bad' people are on Fizzcrank. Honestly, the only thing that really bothers me on this server is people like you who feel the need to !@#$% about the 'skill level' of Fizzcrank.

Have you looked at your toon lately? Whats your bg rating? Where's your guild's progression at? hmmmm...what exactly are you comparing 'bads' to in this case, because if it's you, the two progression guilds and most of the pvp crew on this server look like pros in comparison.

I'm sowwy some meany Fizzcranker teased you and it hurt your feelers
have a cookie

nah just kidding,
http://i.imgur.com/2XYUG.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
oh I forgot to say!!
If you're a good player, some guilds will actually PAY for your server transfer - maybe if you try really hard, someone will pay for you.

LOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOL
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
but...if i server transfer and get into a good guild...they wont want to carry me the way reforged does...I cant handle ppl yelling at me so i have no choice then to take the guild willing to carry me here on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
'Fizzcrank sucks, there aren't enough good players to carry me, I want a free transfer to a server where there are moar guild possibilities to carry me'
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Less QQ more learning to play
Reply Quote
And they suck.

Who are you? no seriously
I always LOLOLOLOL when I read posts from ACTUAL bads making blanket statements about how 'bad' people are on Fizzcrank. Honestly, the only thing that really bothers me on this server is people like you who feel the need to !@#$% about the 'skill level' of Fizzcrank.

Have you looked at your toon lately? Whats your bg rating? Where's your guild's progression at? hmmmm...what exactly are you comparing 'bads' to in this case, because if it's you, the two progression guilds and most of the pvp crew on this server look like pros in comparison.

I'm sowwy some meany Fizzcranker teased you and it hurt your feelers
have a cookie

nah just kidding,
http://i.imgur.com/2XYUG.gif

my feelings got hurt, do i get a cookie too?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
ya you can haz cookie
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
can i haz one too? i likem alot more now that they have 3 bites worth instead of just a small one bite cookie
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
mmmmm i like cookies too!!!

So lemme get this straight we can haz cookies while we get carried

this is the best ever
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Thanks for the necro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]