Looking for mature raiding guild

90 Gnome Rogue
I've been guildless for quite some time, never really had a need or desire to be in one, but I find myself a lot more active on WoW these days, and am going to be looking into starting raiding casually soon.

Anyways, partially just looking for a mature social circle to join, so a large guild that does some raiding is ideal for me.

I've been playing since vanilla, so I know the ins and outs of the game, I can play my class well but I'm no psycho hardcore gamer ala dude from "Make Love, Not Warcraft" episode of South Park.

Current item level is 439, I really just dinged 90, and will start gearing up soon.

I'm friendly, helpful and not 12 years old, so I consider all of those to be good things...

Whoever's got openings, let me know! Thanks guys.

JT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Drozer,

I am currently recruiting for a raid team here at <Slice of Life> and we are currently looking fora couple DPS slots.

A little bit about us, we are a smaller guild, but very social with one and another. We are a more mature guild, as I am not going to be responsible for what you hear on vent or see in chat. As of right now we are looking for people and gearing up the people that we have for a 1-2 day a week raid schedule.

So if this sounds like something you would like to talk more about you can talk to anyone of the members in guild and they can direct you to me.
Reply Quote
Awww, pity you are alliance....we would love to have you! We take in all types, casuals and raiders. We are in WOW to have a great time and usually do! We have a 25 man raiding team and take raiding seriously, but we are not hardcore. This is a game, not another job to stress over! We are mostly adults with families and careers.....the mature part is questionable for some, but hey, that is what duct tape is for! Actually, I think we are getting low on duct tape....we might have had a little too much fun with it Friday night.

If you ever decide to go Horde, look me up in game if you have questions or feel free to visit our website, www.rtlguild.net.

Oh, and we have pudding.....lots of yummy pudding!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Velcro is the new Duct Tape Ros... Re-usable and leaves no residue.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Foxyvinny
Velcro is the new Duct Tape Ros... Re-usable and leaves no residue.

Yeah, but the grocery store in my neighborhood doesn't have velcro....guess I will have to look for some the next time I am at Target....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]