<EPITOME> Recruiting - Rogue

90 Troll Hunter
^ Although this is true, Epitome's current "returning main core" IS part of Epitome's main core...

IDK why this is a huge issue... Everyone Gum has posted about, saying they were core members is true.

Sub, idk what you deal is here. Lol. You don't have the <Epitome> tag. Nor have you ever(?). Does it truly bother you, what they do with their own guild?

/bump

Good luck in MoP fellas. I remember when I first came Horde. My intentions were to raise my rep until I felt like I could app to you guys. I have a lot of fond memories about Epitome.

Also, happy hunting.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
^ Although this is true, Epitome's current "returning main core" IS part of Epitome's main core...

IDK why this is a huge issue... Everyone Gum has posted about, saying they were core members is true.

Sub, idk what you deal is here. Lol. You don't have the <Epitome> tag. Nor have you ever(?). Does it truly bother you, what they do with their own guild?

/bump

Good luck in MoP fellas. I remember when I first came Horde. My intentions were to raise my rep until I felt like I could app to you guys. I have a lot of fond memories about Epitome.

Also, happy hunting.

I agree, the people here on Shandris feel as if they're entitled to YOU'RE guild Gumbeaux. And when they don't have their cushy memories of this realm once being "ok" they start pouting.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
Sup in dis thread.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Soup in dis thread.

Fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Soup in dis thread.

Fixed.

I C wut you did there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
/popcorn

-Yes I'm adding on to the very corny and heavily overused forum emote.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
No car accident, No DK, No Zul'jin

SOMEONE TROLLiN YOU BRO.

League of legends or G T F O
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Cool story. Yeah, you were playing LoL when you didn't show up for raid after we paid to transfer your toon.

-

Not that it mattered, Sam was an idiot and we all would have left either way. You actually coming back or is the new Epitome going to have other tanks?

You sound mad

11/03/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Sub
Yeah, you were playing LoL when you didn't show up for raid after we paid to transfer your toon.

You sound like you have similar drama to me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
so is DPS

unless you're so daft you haven't realized that top DPS parses are always on kills where they've cut healers and put in other top DPS, so that the kill time is as low as possible (and therefore pot, lust, racial, trinket, etc... uptime % as high as possible) enabling a top parse. And that's assuming they haven't outright cheese'd it by stacking buffs onto that player.

If you took the #1 parsing DPS in the world for each fight, and took that player and put them into a normal raid, they couldn't replicate their damage.

Not really....show me these top parses because raids that do this are top 50 world guilds which I haven't seen log recently due to competition.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Posted by Borrá
You sound like you have similar drama to me.

No, I've never ninja-transferred on my former-GM's credit card so that I could get carried to a higher progression.

Not you, are you so daft that you can't understand when I'm referring to the guy YOU were just referring to?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/03/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Sub
I'm not going to waste my time going through and showing you every single BS parse in WoL,

Please do

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-jkwuvkyvtt0lck2x/sum/damageDone/?s=0&e=55#Oress

Will of the emperor is supposed to be 2 healed...

11/03/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Sub
It's not hard to make a #1 parse. Cheese and cheese hard, GG.

Then do it.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
http://i48.tinypic.com/29ysc4w.jpg

^ Sorry, your princess is in another castle sir.

First time I've played Wow since Jan was today!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://i48.tinypic.com/29ysc4w.jpg

^ Sorry, your princess is in another castle sir.

First time I've played Wow since Jan was today!

Then welcome back... unfortunately 3/4 of you're time played on here will be dailies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]