<EPITOME> Recruiting - Rogue

90 Orc Warrior
11/03/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Sub
And in this thread, Borra can't figure out why a 0:55s Will of the Emperor kill is fake

No !@#$, yet another example of you being oblivious to the point's I'm making.

11/03/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Sub
I already know you have multiple accounts NoHope, we bought you another one when you insisted you were going to RaF monk level, and then didn't.

You sound mad...and desperate to have this guy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-qcljlm4h0qqb5aen/sum/healingDone/?s=7327&e=8027#Maille

Normal boss kill, didn't cheese anything or get any buffs out of the ordinary.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/03/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Sub
It's okay to admit you're bad and completely missed that it was a 0:55 second kill Borra. Everyone Shandris hates you already and knows you're going to guild hop again the second someone makes you an offer.

11/03/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Sub
No !@#$, yet another example of you being oblivious to the point's I'm making.

And you really don't know me to talk about which actions I will take. You're obviously butthurt the guild you idolized is moving along without you're say so and one of their former members has trolled you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Sub > Borra. End of story.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/03/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Flechette
Sub > Borra. End of story.

He's pretty mad too. Just another butthurt Shandris bro.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/03/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Sub
using a legacy that isn't theirs

Lol it's a mmo, and yes they were raiders in the guild so they have every right to.

Every other Horde guild is already hurting for players, do we really need yet-another group that's going to have to PUG 2+ people just to make a raid night happen?

You don't really care about Shandris, if you did you would be active in the realm community making MSV/HOF pugs instead of skulking around on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Another thing I would like to add is... what would he do for a forum post? Would he rename Epitomy to something else or just Disband/quit the guild? No, it's there and he want's to make good use out of it so more power to him.

The only problem anyone has with this is that the guild used to be top on server so there are a ton of "old" players here who feel entitled to the guild and say leave it alone, as if it were a ancient piece of history fit to be in a museum.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So much controversy. It is the original Epitome guild. Yes there aren't many of the original founding Epitome members if any but what does it matter? They want to get raiding again, they have a guild at their disposal. Why not endorse their cause and see what they can manage? Maybe they will surprise us. Epitome cast a huge shadow on this server, and I doubt that any guild on this server will live up to its memory no matter what the name. There are still people in Epitome that raided with them during cata so they did earn the name above their head.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/03/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Ravelation
So much controversy. It is the original Epitome guild. Yes there aren't many of the original founding Epitome members if any but what does it matter? They want to get raiding again, they have a guild at their disposal. Why not endorse their cause and see what they can manage? Maybe they will surprise us. Epitome cast a huge shadow on this server, and I doubt that any guild on this server will live up to its memory no matter what the name. There are still people in Epitome that raided with them during cata so they did earn the name above their head.

^This, they have a right to their guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Don't step to me Subrosian... I have a almost complete set now and I can !@#$ you up in duels any day of the week.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I turned down an offer to join them in T11 because I didn't agree with some of Zxi's decisions.

This is actually not true, Sub. You were rejected in favor of Nova. I distinctly remember now the conversations about your app and you picking apart her logs. You may have been right about the logs, who knows, but you sir did not reject the offer, you were denied. Now I know why there is so much hate.

Know this, You can hate and troll all you want, but you are not going to stop us. It's our guild we will do with it what we want.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Nohope was definately not playing his DK on your server. He was infact playing Guildwars 2 and League of Legends. Not really sure what or who you have confused with him. Sorry for your mistake. Have a good day sir!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/03/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Sub
No, I was not. Zxi and I had a long conversation

Sure you did.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Thanks for the well wishes and best of luck to you too.

Hopefully, we can get back to the point of this thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]