<EPITOME> Recruiting - Rogue

90 Orc Warrior
11/03/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Sub
I'm not mad at Epitome, I have a genuine issue with people like Borra, and the 'new Epitome' who are going to guarantee that Horde-side raiding guilds continue to struggle with recruitment.

And what am I doing to promote this? Saying good luck on the forums?

97% of Shandris player's doesn't even look at the forums and who knows a guild merge could happen...

I helped make HDMW and while I do feel bad leaving it wasn't healthy for me to stay there. Plus they are 2nd on realm now and it was established several months ago while it's competitors have had their guilds here for years.

Making new guilds isn't the problem all these lingering guilds with their 2+ raid teams in ONE guild ARE.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Thanks for the well wishes and best of luck to you too.

Hopefully, we can get back to the point of this thread.

Oops sorry, disregard what I said and if you wish to continue head it over to the Heart of fear post or Soups quitting wow thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Le Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
<Epitome> was great and was the guild alot of players on Shandris looked up to or tried to be like or be apart of, they were the guild that made others want to raid and stand next to instead of living in their shadow.

Even though the old Epitome is gone, Gumbeaux and the other members of Epitome can do what they please with the guild, like he said, it is their home they are still Epitome members.

I for one am happy they are making a come back, even if they do not reach their former glory, they are still a respected name. They could still become Shandris ultimate fighting force once again. Just because they are new members doesn't mean they are going to run the guild into the ground.

I wish them the best of luck reforming and in current and future raids to come.
I hope to see you guys climb the charts and make a solid and dedicated guild!

>> also with Tyir on the team your one more step to being the guild you once were <<
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/04/2012 02:15 AMPosted by Tyir
Le Bump

It's gonna be funny when several people get shut up once they start progressing like crazy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
<----Rilin btw for those of you who care or even remember :)
Nohope lured me back with lots of candy.....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
<----Rilin btw for those of you who care or even remember :)
Nohope lured me back with lots of candy.....

{◕ ◡ ◕}

The sha of happiness approves...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Le Bump

It's gonna be funny when several people get shut up once they start progressing like crazy.

Who said they wouldn't get any progression done?
seems like this thread isn't about whether or not they get anything done, it seems to be more of a "should they use the guild name for recruitment or not"

So how it will be "funny when people get shut up" about something that they never said is beyond me.

I don't know you from a hole in the ground, literally, but from what I can tell, you sir are an absolute tool.

best of luck to you guys, always nice to see another guild trying to get some movement going.
Edited by Salloreon on 11/4/2012 5:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
WB Rilin!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking forward to the possibility of some competition on the server again. With all the returning super stars from back in the day, that's probable. Hope you guys can find the tanks/healers you were looking for. Looks like you're all set on dps. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/04/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Salloreon
Who said they wouldn't get any progression done?

11/03/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Sub
Cool story bro. GL on Stoneguard.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/04/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Salloreon
I don't know you from a hole in the ground, literally, but from what I can tell, you sir are an absolute tool.

So hostile...goodness you are a tool my friend. Read the whole thread before you look to comment.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Repeat
Edited by Borrá on 11/4/2012 7:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
ummm, telling someone good luck means that they won't get any progression done?
most guilds fail at stone guard because having 2 competant tanks is a hard thing to come by?
but hey, if you want to take it as sarcasm to make your point, by all means, continue being retarded.

All I saw was Sub showing zero interest in what they had to say. but hey, maybe I'm wrong.

Me calling you a tool has little to do with the direct comment of "It's gonna be funny when several people get shut up once they start progressing like crazy." it's directed to the random garbage that I've seen you spew on these forums since my transfer.

Case and point "Don't step to me Subrosian... I have a almost complete set now and I can !@#$ you up in duels any day of the week."

seriously, who other than an absolute tool talks like that period? let alone over a video game? lolololol

And whats this about ninja-transfering using your old GM's credit card? please tell me you did this too, although I'm sure I could find out otherwise.

If this is in fact true, then you sir are garbage, no self respecting human being steals anything from anyone, let alone someone that they know, and regardless of how you feel about it now, someone that they probably considered a friend of sorts, yes this is WoW, but when you spend enough time playing with the same people, friendships are going to happen.
Edited by Salloreon on 11/5/2012 5:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
This ends here.

Stop flaming in every single forum. This is Epitome's recruitment thread, if you aren't planning to join, or have nothing constructive to say, please do not post.
Reply Quote
My apologies Tyir

best of luck once again.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
This ends here.

Stop flaming in every single forum. This is Epitome's recruitment thread, if you aren't planning to join, or have nothing constructive to say, please do not post.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/05/2012 07:00 AMPosted by Tyir
This ends here.

That dude is bad @$$! Nuff said!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/05/2012 05:10 AMPosted by Salloreon
seriously, who other than an absolute tool talks like that period? let alone over a video game? lolololol

90% of the video game playerbase. If you don't know this by now you are seriously mentally challenged.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
DK/Pally Tanks, step up! Everything else is set!
Edited by Gumbeaux on 11/5/2012 5:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]