Login server busy 11/1

(Locked)

Blizzard Employee
Update - 10:39 PDT: This issue has been resolved. Please try logging in once again.
---

Update - 10:28AM PDT: We continue to work to resolve the issue affecting login servers.

---
We're aware and looking into reports from players receiving "The login server is currently busy" when attempting to log in to the game. We currently don't have an ETA for when this will be resolved. We'll provide updates as they become available to us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Edited by Roraks on 11/1/2012 1:41 PM PDT
90 Goblin Shaman
gah
90 Dwarf Shaman
You broke my heart.
90 Human Rogue
But my wow
90 Human Mage
much appreciated.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
alraight thank you
90 Undead Warlock
im not sure that you understand us we have no patience you know this
90 Human Death Knight
man we were doing so well on getting to 100 ages in under an hour. guess we have to start over here now. :/
91 Orc Shaman
Which is faster? Speed of Light, or the speed at which trolls post?
90 Human Priest
Then can we get any form of compensation? i mean we pay for the game that we all love to play and yet we get maintenance after maintenance and busy login server after busy login server
90 Troll Shaman
"The login in Server is currently busy. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact Technical Support at: "[http:us.blizzard.com/index.xml?gameId=11&RootCategoryId=2316]"

Just to be accurate.
81 Pandaren Monk
I login....to no effect?!?!?
90 Pandaren Monk
its every single day like for real we pay $15 amonth we should be able to play when we want
are you guys gunna refund us our money since its every single day we have this issue
Edited by Pue on 11/1/2012 9:28 AM PDT
58 Gnome Mage
11/01/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Pastaface
im not sure that you understand us we have no patience you know this

Let's make it a drinking game! Each post that says, "I am having same issue" we take a shot!
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Damn got derailed from the prior thread =(
100 PAGES GOGO
90 Pandaren Monk
why are you thanking me for being patient I am not being patient... thank you for ignoring us and not giving us any information
90 Pandaren Monk
Patience and Understanding are two things im fresh out of, and its on backorder =P KIDDING! thanks for the update!
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Well then! Wonder what issues tomorrow will bring ^.^
100 Goblin Priest
Oh I love the updates that say no ETA.
90 Troll Priest
/takes tally of who QQs more, alliance or horde
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]