Login server busy 11/1

(Locked)

90 Human Hunter
-.- why are you people sitting in front of your computer telling others to go outside?
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I take a day off to play and this happens..:( comeon wow,
85 Human Mage
EVERYONE DONT WORRY ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE IS COMING OUT NEXT YEAR ITS GONNA !@#$ ALL OVER WOW
90 Human Warrior
This forum is more fun than in game chat lol.
90 Night Elf Druid
Anyone remember the days of old when you got time added to your account for stuff like this.

Now I just here "we know they broke, we gonna finish rr grape drink and cheetos befo we fis it."

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I haven't seen time added since 09 (Ish) Too lazy to look on my billing page...
90 Draenei Shaman
There have been login issues ever since the launch of MoP and each week (sometimes sooner) a new one pops up. It's hard to be patient and understanding when the same problem keeps happening again and again and again and again. Maybe this time they will figure out the source (probably not) and I won't have to worry about not being able to log on every other day.
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm rewatching American Horror Story. Take your time Blizzard
100 Tauren Shaman
Login server still busy today.

It doesn't even look like the game is attempting to contact the login server with a player's credentials. You can type random keyboard garbage into both the player name and password fields, and you'll get the "Login server busy" error message anyhow.
100 Human Paladin
Day number 3....Server issues, login server issues....after they "fix" it again, I bet they will take down servers for another maintenance for another 2-8hrs then tell us its been resolved just to happen again. Lol. You gotta love it.
100 Tauren Druid
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
90 Undead Warrior
LOGGED IN WOOOOOOOOT
90 Orc Warlock
.... WOW is down... Guess i should do some work... :(
Edited by Beske on 11/1/2012 9:39 AM PDT
58 Gnome Mage
11/01/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Josefus

Surely it's as simple as fixing a paper jam in a printer, right? I mean, my printer tells me there's a jam, and tells me exactly how to fix it.

Surely Battle.net's login servers are not more complex than a printer.

RIGHT????

TCP Load letter?! WTF Does that Mean?

YOU JUST MADE MY !@#$ING DAY
100 Dwarf Hunter
yep
90 Night Elf Hunter
I COULD BE LEVEL 90 BY NOW
90 Worgen Warrior
I pay to play this game.

Logging on later won't happen since i'll be at work.

Should I stop paying to not play this game? I think yes.
90 Human Rogue
11/01/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Exiledmage
EVERYONE DONT WORRY ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE IS COMING OUT NEXT YEAR ITS GONNA !@#$ ALL OVER WOW

Have fun.
100 Human Warlock
Frustration is frustration. I may be glad I'm not the only one with the, "busy server," problem, but I'm still frustrated.

Bluesurgeon:
/takes tally of who QQs more, alliance or horde

I play both Allience and Horde (on different servers, of course). So /tally 1 for each side.
90 Troll Shaman
11/01/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Versuz
time to watch the new naruto!

YAHOOO!!!! thats the way to do things.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]