Login server busy 11/1

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Hunter
LFG to run login server!
Customer Support
We're still looking into things and hope to have an update soon. Apologies for the frustration, but please keep discussion civil.
90 Orc Shaman
My fault guys... I suck so bad, I shut the login server off when I typed my name.
90 Orc Death Knight
Seems to me like Blizzard needs to concentrate less on new content and ways of getting us to spend even more money, and focus more on makiing sure that they current crap works right and keeping it running smoothly!!!! If I'm paying you, make sure crap works!!
90 Human Warrior
Hope they have better luck with the new game ... TITAN.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*sad panda*
90 Tauren Druid
90 Tauren Druid
11/01/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Nosey
why is it every singe friggin expansion you people add more and more bugs?

Did you just honestly ask that? Or are you being facetious? lmao
11/01/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Bailz
I'm rewatching American Horror Story. Take your time Blizzard

*High Five* I'm rewatching them right now too! :P
90 Night Elf Warrior
All I hear is ungrateful little cry babies in this forum thread.. Get a life and go outside for once and enjoy your life or what you have left of it.
90 Draenei Paladin
for everyone complaining about getting compensation, i think you've been more than compensated for as long as you've played this game whether you just picked it up or have been playing for years, take this as a lesson in patience and like the game encourages "Make sure you play with your friends outside of Azeroth as well!"
90 Blood Elf Mage
When you made your wow account you agreed that you understood the game might not always be available to play and may go down without notice. Not much we can do lol.
90 Orc Warlock
BETTER CALL SAUL.
90 Night Elf Hunter
yay
90 Human Rogue
shes right.. we are paying for the time of play.. if we losse the time we losse the money.. so u guys should gives us a compensation.
90 Pandaren Monk
11/01/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Medearn
We're still looking into things and hope to have an update soon. Apologies for the frustration, but please keep discussion civil.
nope
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]