Login server busy 11/1

(Locked)

100 Draenei Shaman
What did you do to fix it when it happened last night?
81 Pandaren Monk
don't make me be productive Blizzard!
Ya its down, its a game it happens, blizzard is actually pretty good about addressing the issues and fixing them in a timely matter. For those of you who complain about paying for it, its not like you pay a crazy amount for the game...Its $15 a month which is 50c a day which breaks down to 2c an hour...so if its down for a few hours i don't think loosing 6c is going to kill you...if it does you shouldn't be playing this game anyway lol
100 Tauren Druid
11/01/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Pastaface
im not sure that you understand us we have no patience

I lol'd. :)
90 Troll Shaman
11/01/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Knaan
Just cancelled my subscription. :)

Bye! Can I has your stuffs?
90 Draenei Shaman
FIX ET PWEEESH BLIZZARD MAH PRESHUS WOW! But honestly I finally got my friend to raf with me on my monk so.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I get to watch my hubby right next to me play and laugh at my wonderful login busy message.....not cool broseph not cool
90 Human Warrior
P.S. Thank you for your patience.
I know, don't you hate it when they say that? ><
90 Pandaren Monk
still not working
Some people might want to look into relaxing secondary hobbies....

:-)

{0u0}
Direct... My last day of Golden Lotus dailies.. I was looking forward to finishing those off. I guess I will go mow the grass or something. Man what is that I see outside its orange and bright and hurts my eyes....
100 Night Elf Druid
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
90 Tauren Druid
You're paying them $15 a month to manage problems like this, idiots.
90 Troll Priest
No ETA just awesome.
100 Draenei Shaman
11/01/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Aereshkigal
I get to watch my hubby right next to me play and laugh at my wonderful login busy message.....not cool broseph not cool

Moral of the story: never log out!
90 Human Death Knight
Did someone just say Frostmourne ?
90 Blood Elf Priest
O.M.G. That sucks. You have it worse

11/01/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Aereshkigal
90 Human Priest
11/01/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Savageasfk
Because you all choose to, thats why, the customer service agents you are whining to can do nothing besides pass on to the server ppl "yo a bunch of angry nerds are whining, ill hold them off as long as I can"

love it, so true.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Servers dead on the "Day of the Dead?" coincidence i think not.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]