Login server busy 11/1

(Locked)

100 Gnome Mage
11/01/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Hysterprynn
AND THIS! Is exactly why i canceled my membership! :)) Bunch of greedy people that run this game, wont stand for any of that.

Cancelled his membership... still hanging out on the forums. Cool Dude.
We're aware and looking into reports from players receiving "The login server is currently busy" when attempting to log in to the game. We currently don't have an ETA for when this will be resolved. We'll provide updates as they become available to us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Blues talk like Politicians Sometimes. Is your name in the pols ?
90 Troll Priest
Servers are up.
100 Tauren Druid
I feel as though there should be complaints, because if there were not, then there would be less pressure on the sys admins at bliz.
Obviously they know what they are doing, or they wouldn't be working there, but I think at least a slap on the wrist is needed. Otherwise they are not earning the extra-pressure pay that is built in to jobs that have up-time as a requirement.
On a related note, good luck!
I understand the pressures of a company dealing with pushing a product to market, and having a rough launch. I just wish there were better ways of testing games than with people (testing being another issue related to the woes of this quarter of operation). Perhaps bliz should consider using bots to test it's game!
90 Tauren Druid
Give us all a halloween mount and we will shut up.
85 Night Elf Druid
guess I'll play Starcraft... not working either, maybe Diablo3, no wait....
90 Draenei Mage
I haven't been able to login for 15 hours now. Those that say we shouldn't be refunded think even for that long of a period I shouldn't be?
90 Human Warlock
OH sure horde can get in but nooooooooooo not alliance.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Why not say the realm is down if there are log on errors? Got my hopes up when I saw every realm was up and then this thread has 48 pages of people who cannot get in.
90 Human Paladin
Mean joke!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello i come from internet
90 Blood Elf Hunter
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19869466#

i cant wait to log in and i wonder if this is true lol

That article is from almost a month ago. Try again.
90 Worgen Rogue
i have not been able to log in for almost an hour, also i think one of my legs just fell off. no need to worry, i think they grow back.
90 Night Elf Druid
There is a like button?
58 Gnome Mage
We're aware and looking into reports from players receiving "The login server is currently busy" when attempting to log in to the game. We currently don't have an ETA for when this will be resolved. We'll provide updates as they become available to us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Blues talk like Politicians Sometimes. Is your name in the pols ?

Polls*
100 Undead Priest
11/01/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Amaltheya
Well... that'll teach me to server hop looking for rare wild pets... pfft.

That'll teach me to read CS forums before closing the game to delete cache folder. lol

Apparently closing your game is dangerous now. Either get stuck in server queue or malfunctioning login servers.

On a slightly related note, wish there was a way to empty cache without having to completely close out the game.
90 Pandaren Monk
WoW is down, so its time to watch Kungfu Panda so I can learn to be a monk all proper like.
Customer Support
11/01/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Taship
Can we get a blue on ETA? its been almost an hour since the last blue~

We have no updates at this time.
woot
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]