Login server busy 11/1

(Locked)

58 Gnome Mage
11/01/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Lorenia
Please get a time when they will be fixed or I'll keep barraging your log in servers till I'm in. Because your not earning my 15 bucks a month. Fix it.

They are an 18.9 Billion dollar company. This post does little to nothing to intimidate them.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Still waiting to log on, accccckkkk
51 Gnome Warlock
11/01/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Rageiosrejux
They factor downtime in your monthly service fee.

Yep. They told us. Downtime regularly once a week. Easily factored in by anyone. Not THIS.

Going to play Anarchy Online (http://www.anarchy-online.com) now. Much more reliable ...
Edited by Madscientist on 11/1/2012 9:33 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Warrior
im running out of patients i dont play alot damn it so i shouldnt have trouble playing when i get to. please hurry up!!!!!!! lol just kidding but really hurry up.
Just adding to the horde tally. ;)
90 Draenei Shaman
uh seriously....
90 Troll Druid
11/01/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Playdoh
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I see your (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ and raise you a (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
90 Human Hunter
Dammit I can't login, can somebody log in and tell my friends that I can't log in?
90 Night Elf Hunter
Please give us some game time for the downtime blizzard. You know that you want too.
72 Draenei Paladin
I'm wasting valuable play time here... I pay to play not to pray that your servers will work... Maybe I should start a new MMO... Once WoW goes down the drain, I dump all Blizz content and accounts.

Make it happen damn it...
90 Human Priest
Thanks for the hard work. Hope this is resolved soon.
11/01/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Cannedsham
is there an ETA on the ETA

or perhaps an ETA on the ETA's ETA?
82 Blood Elf Hunter
Panda's are a complete fail.. the xpac is a complete fail.. how's that for trolling.. but srsly the amount of people that play Panda's (monks mostly) has fallen way off. The class is, IMO, a huge disappointment.

Coming out with panda's in general always seemed ridiculous but to have the class be so poor mechanically is just another example of blizzards comfy "we'll just keep most people moderately happy to keep the cash machine rolling" attitude.

I hate that wow is the only game where I really enjoy PvP (arena) that has a multitude of consistent players.

Tera's open world PvP was so much more fun but so few people actually play the game and issues with hitboxes etc.. did cause some problems, class balance blah blah.. this is WAY OFF TOPIC but.. i just wish Blizzard would take what is good with wow and roll it into a new MMO with a facelift. The 15/month sub is also a bit out with the times but it's their cash cow so I just don't see that ever changing.

I humbly continue my hunt for a superior mmo.

~TheLonelyNoob~
90 Pandaren Monk
11/01/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Josefus
its every single day like for real we pay $15 amonth we should be able to play when we want

People like you should be tarred and feathered.

eat me
90 Troll Hunter
this is not a new issue today. same things was going on last night. Frustrated doesn't begin to describe how I feel about this. Why wasn't this resolved last night?
86 Blood Elf Hunter
QQ i wanna go on my every day grind of being bored, then getting owned by some gladiator then. camped by an elite
70 Undead Priest
/Sigh .. free char to 90 imo
90 Night Elf Druid
OMG! I need my panda fix, I need it RIGHT NOW!
OMG! I'm dying to death without my WoW, my panda is crying all by herself in the Valley of the 4 Winds!
OMG! Been offline for at least 20 min now! My poor wittle panda can't farm her veggies and I really need my WoW!
OMG! Oh please Blizzard please! I'll never write on another thread as long as you get my panda home in time for bed!
OMG! I, I see the sun is shining outside! But I don't care. My panda has probably already died from starvation and lack of attention, and so.....
30 Human Warlock

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I don't understand, why and how did this problem happen in the first place?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]