Login server busy 11/1

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not sure if this matters or not. But its not even asking for my authenticator anymore. Its just straight up telling me that the server is busy, before the authentication window pops up. Like I said, not sure if this matters, just trying to help resolve the issue.
90 Tauren Druid
It's kind of interesting how we can log into the forums but not the game...
90 Goblin Priest
Welt....This sucks
90 Orc Shaman
Look outside.... be careful if you go out there... It's Hardcore mode.. like in Diablo. When you die, it's over. You can't just walk back from the graveyard.

Someone post something political or religious... just to take us way off topic. not that "can't login" is really a topic.
relax i dont even know what state there in

ever hear of sarcasm dumbaas
Edited by Dungrough on 11/1/2012 9:40 AM PDT
soooo 2 days now and i still can't play i hope there's some sort of compensation
90 Pandaren Monk
11/01/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Arasis
10million people loose 6 cents for a few hours of downtime huh that is around $60,000.00 so they are making great profit from that measly few cents.

you're talking 10 million worldwide, the login servers in Europe and the far east are fine so that invalidates your argument.
doesn't invalidate it it changes the numbers
90 Night Elf Druid
sear im gonna fill my car up with gasoline and drive in into ur damn building

fix this !@#$
Wow calm down there psycho. Get a life :x

Hello? Terrorist threat anyone?
90 Blood Elf Hunter
unreal joints acct's I'm in he ain't....to funny love me now? :)- he btw is poed, but honey..............MUhahahaha
90 Tauren Druid
11/01/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Josefus
do you have any idea how complexd it is to run a server farm that holds all of blizzards information?

Surely it's as simple as fixing a paper jam in a printer, right? I mean, my printer tells me there's a jam, and tells me exactly how to fix it.

Surely Battle.net's login servers are not more complex than a printer.

RIGHT????
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Jesus, You all act like because you pay, they are obligated to obey you're every command. FYI you agree to their "terms and conditions", plus on a side note, Its a MMO they have issues, you dont want those issues go play hello kitty with butters and hop off blizz's swaggin wagon.
89 Worgen Death Knight
omfg lol
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was working fine logging in earlier today, but it will not login now.
86 Night Elf Hunter
The login server is busy. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact support at: http://us.blizzard.com/support/Index.xml?gameld=11&RootCategoryld=2316
ARE WE THERE YET
90 Draenei Paladin
Anyone remember the days of old when you got time added to your account for stuff like this.

Now I just here "we know they broke, we gonna finish rr grape drink and cheetos befo we fis it."

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
90 Pandaren Monk
pretty sure the good people over at rift have just ddosed blizz for kicks
90 Worgen Rogue
Way back in vanilla days I got 2 days free off Blizz for all the downtime... nada since:(
Edited by Dainfor on 11/1/2012 9:37 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Rogue
Shout out to lil Wayne. He plays wow now.
We had this issue pop up before when you guys released the last patch..... This isn't any good to us players -.-
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]