Login server busy 11/1

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Monk
Op
On one day i eat, the next i play games. i survive on 50$ worth of food a month.

Today is my Game-day. and without being immersed in my game, i am afraid i will eat and break my cycle, and subsequently by the end of the month, i will starve.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Happy Birthday :O
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/01/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Elnerdoloco
Actually u pay more than 50 cents a day if u consider the server maintanance down time just say 24 hours a month and add misc. down time so it would be more like 52 to 54 cents a month depending on the length of the month too. and patience is a virtue but sometimes if your to patient your gonna miss something.

It breaks down to about 2 cents an hour.

$15 / 30 =.50/day .50/24= .02083333/hour. did you want that as a check?
Whew! I finally got caught up on reading all of thi....

dang. 5 more pages
90 Orc Death Knight
Bwahahaha I got on before this issues and now im farming alll the mats! QQ more, and get up earlier to play!
7 Undead Rogue
(. Y .) t-_-t
88 Pandaren Shaman
Oh Noes WoW is down. *drinks bleach*
44 Orc Hunter
Can't even refresh fast enough to keep up with the new pages! [insert typical rant from a non-addicted wow player]
90 Human Paladin
11/01/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Rickk
I'm just saying, Give it time. Everything doesn't always work they way it is intended. Why do I feel like I am talking to a child?

Patience can run out.

This problem has been going on for me since yesterday, thats 2 days in a row that i've been out from work sick.

I'll disregard your personal attack on me being a "child".
90 Night Elf Rogue
Another EPIC Blizz FAIL. ghey
85 Draenei Mage
ohh geesh i hope " happy Birthdays greetings " from people you dont know, really make you feel better -_- in any case that it does... Happy birthday >.>
85 Tauren Death Knight
Oh Look, More Issues Once again, my god, Atleast give us some game time blizz for what has been going on here
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]