Login server busy 11/1

(Locked)

90 Orc Hunter
Shooooowwww me an ETA!
85 Gnome Rogue
IM ON IM ON
85 Human Hunter
everyone here needs to go reply to the sticky post

Post = "70032227987" We're aware of this issue with the Login server. Players are currently unable to connect. We are looking into the issue now and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

So it can get to 200 pages first

At 128 pages now
90 Draenei Shaman
These posts are more entertaining than playing!
100 Draenei Shaman
Can we get a blue post on whether or not this is going to take a few more minutes or a few hours to get the login servers back up? Just wondering if I should continue sitting here waiting or go watch some TV for a few hours. :)
90 Draenei Mage
honestly has anyone thought of talkign to the head guy?

There is no head guy, this game is run by SkyNet
Didn't you know?
So what is everyone doing while we wait beside ranting?
90 Tauren Hunter
11/01/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Stephenie
WOW INSTEAD OF POSTING A NEWS NOTE ON THE LOGIN FIX THE LOGIN ..............

I like how at about 50 pages back someone asked for someone to post something on the login. Blizz just can't win, can they?
Probably because an update and "we'll provide updates eventually maybe" are two different things.
44 Orc Hunter
Can't even refresh fast enough to keep up with the new pages! [insert typical rant from fellow wow player that is in denial about their addiction so they talk down to people complaining about customer service]
46 Pandaren Monk
You might as well stop complaining and demanding various restitution. Vivindi doesn't care about you, only your money, and as long as you're paying your sub, buying content patches, and such that's all that matters.

They can take the servers down whenever they want for however long they want and we're not entitled to anything.

We don't even own our accounts: the company does.

We are merely allowed to play when they see fit.

Man you better go re read the TOS and Blizz's obligations to us and the service. Its a 2 way street my friend, if it wasnt they would be out of buissnes.

but but, swtor gave me free game time back in the day when they were having server issues... then again look at swtor now :( my poor operative healer collecting dust prolly never to be logged into again
85 Tauren Death Knight
wtf is an ETA??????
90 Gnome Priest
11/01/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Canihelpmen
IF I DONT GET TO PLAY BEFORE I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL I WILL HANG MYSELF!!!!!!!

hahaha
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
THANKYOU BLIZZARD(((((: LUVS UUU
90 Human Paladin
if the down time is long enough we do get crdit but that is not what I want. I want the game
90 Goblin Shaman
The best way to get the attention of Blizzard is to cancel accounts. For every minute the auth servers are down, we should cancel 10 accounts. You guys first, GOGOGO!
90 Blood Elf Mage
OK, This just is not right, I was logged in and playing just fine an hour ago, and now all of a sudden, the log-in servers are busy, I pay $15 a month to play and I seem to be getting robbed of a little bit of that every month, is Blizzard going to refund me for my money for the time I am being denied, I think not, I enjoy WoW a little too much and to NOT be able to play after paying my monthly dues is getting more and more frusterating by the day....Come on guys..get it together already please.
90 Gnome Priest
THANK YOU BABY JESUS - because I know Blizz had nothing to do with me getting back on!!!
90 Human Mage
In like Flynn
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]