Login server busy 11/1

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
We can't login because someone on wow insulted Chuck Norris so he roundhouse kicked the servers lol
100 Human Paladin
sitting in this chair, at the cpu screen all i can do is stare, hoping that wow will soon be there, for the wait i can not bare, this is a true nightmare
100 Tauren Hunter
11/01/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Ryèn
wtf is an ETA??????

Estimated Time of Arrival
68 Draenei Monk
Well it's not a total wash the Forums are still working;)
90 Dwarf Priest
Success!!!
90 Troll Priest
This is really not acceptable. You should give everyone one month free as compensation.
By my rough calculations you make 180+ million a year off of us plus the game cost. Ger on it!
85 Draenei Priest
Baconcupcake, Im right there with you on that! These folks are crazy...
90 Draenei Shaman
At least there is progress, it took 4 hours for Blizz to put this up on breaking news. So another 12 and it will be fixed
100 Night Elf Rogue
I left for about 30 minutes to get some hot pockets and beer , since i"m on vacation. Now all I have is Hot pockets and beerz. I would like a side of WoW pl0X
100 Human Paladin
Now if we could just get the WoW Community to vote for a President!
-Gary Johnson 2012!-
88 Pandaren Shaman
Someone fetch John Connor!!!
90 Human Paladin
On one day i eat, the next i play games. i survive on 50$ worth of food a month.

Today is my Game-day. and without being immersed in my game, i am afraid i will eat and break my cycle, and subsequently by the end of the month, i will starve.

LOL

ME TOO
90 Orc Warlock
It is working now.
IS THIS ALL BECAUSE THEY FIRED THAT CRYBABY THAT DIDNT GET HIS WAY? HAS HE HACKED AND BROKE WOW?
90 Undead Rogue

Man you better go re read the TOS and Blizz's obligations to us and the service. Its a 2 way street my friend, if it wasnt they would be out of buissnes.

but but, swtor gave me free game time back in the day when they were having server issues... then again look at swtor now :( my poor operative healer collecting dust prolly never to be logged into again

OMG LOOK!!! THERE IS THAT ADORABLE PANDAREN MONK AGAIN EEEEEEKKKK!!!!!
Edited by Nightlash on 11/1/2012 10:38 AM PDT
90 Undead Rogue
IM IN
90 Goblin Rogue
Its up!
58 Gnome Mage
I'm in
100 Pandaren Priest
you hear that ticking guy's? that's their sub rate that just recently got back to pre cata levels droping down again!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]