Login server busy 11/1

(Locked)

90 Human Rogue
holy hell they fixed it before we hit 100 pages!!!!
that's what she said!
90 Human Death Knight
im in :)
90 Dwarf Paladin
Ty Blizzard for putting up with all of us.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Since I'm getting tired of seeing this 2 cents power hour thing. Realistically. Who spends 24 hours a day 7 days a week playing WoW?

Nobody. Because it's not possible. I'm personally a fan of another games system. You pay for the actual time you spend playing.

You buy a 30 day subscription? You have 720 hours of online time. You don't login, you don't lose time.
85 Tauren Death Knight
YES, IM IN!!!
90 Undead Mage
I'm in! hurry up everyone log in all at once and crash them again!
86 Blood Elf Mage
Wow, the nerd rage is out of control. People need to calm down. Take a shower. Eat some food. Give their SO some attention. Do something other than !@#$% and a make yourself sound important.

I love this game.

I don't mind waiting. I will have more time to play.
86 Worgen Hunter
there's NO WAY people are sitting reading all this - look how fast the pages are popping up! LOL
90 Gnome Mage
Happy Birthday
90 Troll Shaman
11/01/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Skeero
Can't even refresh fast enough to keep up with the new pages! [insert typical rant from fellow wow player that is in denial about their addiction so they talk down to people complaining about customer service]

This.
90 Human Paladin
how old r u happy birthday
90 Goblin Priest
It breaks down to about 2 cents an hour. $15 / 30 =.50/day .50/24= .02083333/hour. did you want that as a check?

Doesn't matter if it's a small amount, it's reasonable to expect a service you paid for.

If I tell blizzard I have no ETA when my subscription will be paid there would be no question as to whether I could play or not.

Stop sucking up, it's just sad.
80 Undead Warlock
I'm on!!
90 Draenei Paladin
I actually got in

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Oh, The humanity
Blizzard Employee
Update: Try logging in again.

==================================================================

Due to the amount of non-constructive posts, we will be temporarily locking this thread until we can provide an update. We appreciate those who are posting constructive feedback and thank you for your patience.

Please note that we will continue moderating non-constructive posts and suspending those who are in violation of the forum code of conduct.

At this time, we ask that you do not open a new threads about this issue.
Edited by Roraks on 11/1/2012 12:25 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]