Login server busy 11/1

(Locked)

BAH...must....save....world of warcraft...... >.<
I don't get a whole lot of play time myself, however, I understand things break. My only problem is it is Day of the Dead and I can't get in!!! Are they going to extend it for us or are we just gonna be screwed if its down all day?
100 Human Hunter
11/01/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Scarg
im not sure that you understand us we have no patience you know this

Let's make it a drinking game! Each post that says, "I am having same issue" we take a shot!

Alcohol poisoning anyone? ANYONE? lol
California, hop to it!
100 Human Paladin
I guess I actually have to go outside now.

Just kidding, I own other games.
90 Night Elf Druid
Honestly you people throwing a fit about how it's costing you money. Like everyone has stated a few cents each day there is a little maintenance you are out....I find it funny you think you're entitled to free game time lol....there you go! You can play LOL until the servers come up, it's free :P
Edited by Ellinea on 11/1/2012 9:37 AM PDT
100 Draenei Shaman
11/01/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Mavander
Not sure if this matters or not. But its not even asking for my authenticator anymore. Its just straight up telling me that the server is busy, before the authentication window pops up. Like I said, not sure if this matters, just trying to help resolve the issue.

It doesn't even care what you enter for your password. The authenticator challenge won't happen until your password is confirmed. It never even gets far enough to confirm the password
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/01/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Mavander
Not sure if this matters or not. But its not even asking for my authenticator anymore. Its just straight up telling me that the server is busy, before the authentication window pops up. Like I said, not sure if this matters, just trying to help resolve the issue.

If you log in on the same computer often, Blizz remembers and doesnt ask for it everytime.
90 Night Elf Druid
100 pages by 1 o'clock. You Can Doooooo it!
88 Draenei Mage
This same issue happened last night...hmmm...what could be the matter???
14 Tauren Priest
Some people might want to look into relaxing secondary hobbies....

:-)

{0u0}

yup
90 Dwarf Shaman
11/01/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Bullcowsby
do you have any idea how complexd it is to run a server farm that holds all of blizzards information?

Surely it's as simple as fixing a paper jam in a printer, right? I mean, my printer tells me there's a jam, and tells me exactly how to fix it.

Surely Battle.net's login servers are not more complex than a printer.

RIGHT????

TCP Load letter?! WTF Does that Mean?
90 Human Warlock
Off to reddit. :)
90 Draenei Death Knight
How many times are the login servers going to go down after updates before someone fixes the problem. Maybe you should have someone maintain the login servers.
90 Draenei Shaman
ZOMG what am i gonna do now????? i cant get in. going to my corner now
give us are money back with no please
90 Human Death Knight
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]