[A] Longshot is Recruiting (4/6 MV10N)

90 Night Elf Hunter
Longshot is looking for a few players for our 10 man group. We are currently 4/6 in normal MV. Many of our players have been around and raiding since Vanilla, with several of us experiencing previous successes in top tier heroic raiding in previous expansions.

Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed 7:30-11 EST.

We might only raid 2 nights a week, but we push as hard as we can those 2 nights. Our guild is "casual" by definition, but because of our member's past experience do quite well. We are looking for candidates who are focused and efficient, but also fun!

Spots that are open include:

*Warlock or Mage
*Healer (Preferably not a druid, as we already have 2)

It would be nice if those interested were familiar with 6/6 MSV. We are a group of mature people and players, and generally shun drama as much as possible. If having fun and hanging out with good people while raiding a couple nights a week sounds good to you, then this is the place!

Please contact Namirath in-game if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
/poke lolz
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi, welcome to the guild, baby! And oh, we still need Mage/ lock that can pew pew really hard!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm going to hit you guys up when I have time and manage to catch you...

I gave up my tanky Paladin ways....in favor of the evil DPS ways of a Warlock.

-Xayton
Edited by Xerties on 11/22/2012 4:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]