Alliance Guild List

90 Gnome Warlock
Drak`thul, as a whole is a relativly small community, in which most people know everybody else, at least by reputation. In the past few months and with the addition of MOP, I'v seen alot of new players, and Transfers onto the server. Because of this, I feel like we need a up to date list of active guilds, their GM, and what role they play on the server. I'm going to keep this limited to the Alliance side, simply because I don't play horde, and i don't have the knowledge to create a list for the horde that is even semi accurate.
*Please, you would like me to add a guild to the list, ensure they are either level 25, or had made a decent show of progresson in the game.

Guild- GM- Type- Notes
The Mad Tea Party- Masquerade- PVE-Raiding-Number 1 alliance guild
Deathbeforedishonor- Jerdatank- PVE-Raiding- Formely Baby Seal Club
Odyssey- Talthena- PVE-Raiding
Drak Thul Knights- Kailan/theros- Social/raiding- largest guild on server
Reduxx- Maloreon - PVE-Raiding- Amorphous Team 3
Top Hat- Kege/razz- PVE-Raiding - Amorphous Team 2
Bushido- Habibu- PVE-Raiding
To Serve and Protect- Darkpal- PVP/social
Legion of Madfellows- Gosucaster-Social/PVE-Raiding
Illuminati-Kumira-Social/PVE-Raiding
Clan of the Elders-Brayso-Social-18+ guild only
Reborn Rage-Bahloo-PVE-Raiding
Edited by Classicoly on 11/7/2012 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Reserved
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
reserved
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
The title is wrong, GM means GUILD MASTER not GAME MASTER a game master is the person who talks to you when your ticket is being answered.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Thank you.. sorry didn't realize what i did there
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I know we had a late start but as soon as we find 2 more solid players we will be raiding more frequently as well. Consider us as a raiding guild as well as being social. Don't worry we'll catch up :D.
Edited by Theroz on 11/3/2012 9:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
#3 guild in T13 WHATS UP

And she's much too nice to comment herself, but Kai's name is spelled 'Kailan'
Edited by Majinandy on 11/3/2012 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
kk theroz.. will do
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Maloreon is apparently GM of Reduxx now.
Darkpal is the listed GM of To Serve and Protect.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/drak-thul

^This is where you can find the active raiding guilds on our realm (you need at least one kill to be listed). Their pages have armory links, where you can view the roster and sort by rank. The Guild Master is listed as such in the rank field and has a crown next to their rank.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I know you could find alot of this information on wowprogress... but alot of guilds aren't raiding guilds... I was aiming to make it so that... A new player comes to the server... they know what kind of guild they want.. they can use this list to look at the possibilities.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
this is all wrong! lolz

my guild is named "KAILAN FANS" ... join me today!

*hugs to you Andy ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
11/04/2012 06:35 AMPosted by Classicoly
I know you could find alot of this information on wowprogress... but alot of guilds aren't raiding guilds... I was aiming to make it so that... A new player comes to the server... they know what kind of guild they want.. they can use this list to look at the possibilities.

That's why I specified active raiding guild. I realize that there are tons of other guilds on our server, but you can at least get a head start on populating the list by listing all the ones on wowprogress. I'm sure there are other websites out there that offer a more complete list of guilds, but it's never been information I sought out so I don't know what they are off the top of my head.

Either way, most guilds don't go on the forum (which is another reason a list like this would be helpful), so if you actually want to complete the list, you'll probably have to do a lot of the work yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
btw marthok... who be u when u be alliance... lol so i can keep people straight.....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Marthox has always been a tauren, blasphemer
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
wings of darkness
wheelchair break dancers
the dark carnival
dark bloods
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
ty sharp... all those are own the way.. I"m going to hold off on wings of darkness right now thouigh because from what i understand there is a bit of drama going on in that guild atm...I"m going to give it a bit... same reason i havn't up raiding brothers up here yet
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
<ChaosTheory>, while not having any notable progression, is lvl 25.
GM-Ziylan

While we are a raiding guild, its more of a zenful stream then a torrenting river. You said your goal was to list raiding guilds so new players could see what kind of guild they want and I think ChaosTheory is a genre that isnt well represented in Drak'Thul these days so we could be worth listing for the sake of variety.

Id say we are a social/hardcore hybrid.
Best word I think I would use to describe us would be Softcore.

If anyone wants more info on <ChaosTheory>, I posted a thread on our realm forums about us. Title is <ChaosTheory>, Recruiting Diversity.

:) Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The DARK CARNIVAL, were current'y 2/6 10 normal MV but were progressing. Currently looking for members if you could add us to the list. Guild leader is Joslin and most all members are PvE but i like to pvp sometimes.
Edited by Kurien on 11/10/2012 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
<Strength In All> (25) Raiding Guild

We haven't started MOP raids yet but are very close we are a casual fun raiding guild been around for almost 3 years and still going strong but at our own pace.

http://strengthinall.wowstead.com

I am the GM and we are always accepting new players to fill our ranks.

ALL are Welcome cus there is STRENGTH IN ALL!
Edited by Downwind on 11/11/2012 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]