RP arc / event ideas

90 Undead Warrior
"Greetings fellow unbeholden souls, this is the means by wich you my inform us of ways to better ourselves. Wether you have a suggestion or a plan you wish to see made possable, lay your words here, help us achieve balance."

((Society members, please relay any concerns or suggestions for the channel here. As well as any RP ideas for weekly events you might be curious to try out or something. : ))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
((Nos, if you could mail me in-game with the channel, that would be appreciated. I don't think I've joined it yet.

((Personally, I loved the caravan event. It was tricky for me to join more of them as my play time has been restricted to specific things that needed to be done. And with having kids, Halloween took up most of last month for me. ;-)

((So anyway, more events like that might be fun. No need to have each one massively planned out, but immersive RP in an active/interesting environment sets up a lot of potential for roleplay. I haven't had that much fun with RP in a long time.))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
(( I will. Better that your kids have a fun Halloween then log on and walk in a straight line with us.

The caravan events are every other Wednesday with small shots some wed in between. I don't think there massively planned out, not compared to the large RP events I have gone to. This Wednesday is a short run so it might be more to your likeing.))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
((Oh I love all kinds of RP! :-) I'm just trying to help give ideas. I hope more hope in with their ideas as well!))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
((Hmm well, I am working on another RP arc that starts after the new year. Im on the search for Alliance RP guilds for the arc. What about you, do you have some ideas or maybe an old weekly RP event that we might bring back?))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Update: There is a RP guild bringing back a hub where they run an Inn on the lake in Hillsbrad foothills. Monday the 19th, we will host a meeting of ours there. Come help build connections and expand RP cross realms.))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
((I am also working on an RP get-together. Real life is taking a lot of my attention, but it's something I'm planning on setting up soon.))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I would like to see it. Anything that gets RPers gathering is great.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/06/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Noslferatu
Update: There is a RP guild bringing back a hub where they run an Inn on the lake in Hillsbrad foothills. Monday the 19th, we will host a meeting of ours there. Come help build connections and expand RP cross realms.))

Check calendar for the time. Also, please sign the census so I can have the exact number of toons in our society.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Looking for Alliance guild to battle with Horde in RP PVP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
((The caravan RP arc is moving into Kalimdor, the new year will see the trade caravan travel through the Horde zones in that land.)) If you could have use of our service, then we are yours to hire.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Tuesday the 11th, the caravan's first oceanic trade mission takes place. We meet at 1815 PDT in the ruins of Altarac, Hillsbrad. The end of the nights run takes us into the client's own hosted RP event.

All may come to join in the act, or just watch the show : )
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
bump it
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Still looking for more ideas.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
If you would like to be on the calendar list in-game for RP events, then mail me in-game. We have a couple of other guild events listed. RP is alive, now its just easier to find.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yep! RP is indeed (and always has been) alive. It's good to see that the 'news' for it is being spread a bit more and more.

Please remember to post your events on these forums, everyone! Even if you have small walk-up RP 'gatherings', go for it. The more we work together the more the RP will grow!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]