The Illuminated Ones - We Speak Quenya!

83 Worgen Rogue
12/02/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Rennalie
Heeey....no stealing our machine. Besides, it's not like we hog the coffee entirely to ourselves...we're not that mean. Well. I'm not.

Commandeering it...
90 Human Monk
"You're mad..." He said with widened eyes and and expression that clearly indicated his shock and confusion, and perhaps, a bit of awe.

"Thank goodness for that - because if I wasn't, this would probably never work." She replied with a decisive nod.
90 Human Monk
Back.
90 Human Warrior
Rennali asked me to wait.

I asked everyone around to wait.

4 people whispered me " wat?)) "

We sure are good.
90 Human Monk
Rennali asked me to wait.

I asked everyone around to wait.

4 people whispered me " wat?)) "

We sure are good.

We are amazing.
Some of us are just confused.....like all the time
90 Human Warrior
THIS IS A MOTHER !@#$IN BUMP CAUSE I BETTER SEE SOME MOTHER %^-*IN LOVERS JOIN THIS !@#$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s
90 Human Monk
12/05/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Amiyna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s

This is a preview of our next lesson.
Upon completion of that lesson, those interested in the military can move on to this military drill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol5Dfs7jqFI
90 Human Warrior
I am currently looking for 2-4 PvP'ers, to join the guild as RP'ers, (High Elves be sweet) and maybe begin some PvP with other guilds and taking part of RP-PvP events.

I'd love to have warriors/paladins(ret/prot) or even Death Knights join and help me get the Phoenix Knights going, something more along the Sunwhisper family side of the RP.
I am currently looking for 2-4 PvP'ers, to join the guild as RP'ers, (High Elves be sweet) and maybe begin some PvP with other guilds and taking part of RP-PvP events.

I'd love to have warriors/paladins(ret/prot) or even Death Knights join and help me get the Phoenix Knights going, something more along the Sunwhisper family side of the RP.

I approve of this.
83 Worgen Rogue

I'm a qtpie, invite me!

Ding dong, Tronei.
83 Worgen Rogue

Ding dong, Tronei.

I'm a High Elf!

-Dons fake Elf ears.-
Wait....Phoenix Knights? Does that mean we get to fly around and then spontaneous ignite in flame? Not sure those kinds of guards are very sought after.
12/05/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Stromheart
Wait....Phoenix Knights? Does that mean we get to fly around and then spontaneous ignite in flame? Not sure those kinds of guards are very sought after.

Dear Adorably Misguided Exemplar,

In Greek mythology, a phoenix or phenix (Ancient Greek φοίνιξ phóinīx) is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or reborn. Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor.

I hope this helps you when we arise from the ashes of what you have left behind to become that which will make our Thalassian ancestry proud.

Selama ashal'anore.

Signed,

The Phoenix of Quel'Athillien.

(P.S. Ilu Strom. :D)

EDIT: @ Tronei: You can be an honorary Phoenix Knight if you take off the plastic ears. :)
Edited by Rennali on 12/6/2012 5:14 AM PST
Tch'yeah.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
What is a Phoenix Knight Lurvy?
83 Worgen Rogue
12/06/2012 05:13 AMPosted by Rennali
EDIT: @ Tronei: You can be an honorary Phoenix Knight if you take off the plastic ears. :)

R-Really?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]