The Illuminated Ones - We Speak Quenya!

11/04/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Thyban
HELLO COUSIN.

OH GAWD THE RELATION.
11/04/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Rennali
HELLO COUSIN.

OH GAWD THE RELATION.
Yeah apparently I'm the only one who stuck with the Crusade.
Her leaving the Scarlets is a long story. It involves a spoon.
90 Worgen Druid
Buuump.
11/04/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Rennali
Her leaving the Scarlets is a long story. It involves a spoon.
Oh my.
Bump while I'm between meetings for work. Hnnnngh!
Bump and a note:

If you can vote - please vote. Doesn't matter who / what you vote for just that you vote so that your voice can be heard.

See you all tonight!
Third page? I don't think so!
90 Draenei Paladin
Eeeh...based on some things I said last night I think my character would fit in here. Marginally.
We welcome one and all.

NOTE: Blizzard is messing with the name in-game, so right now it is "The Illuminated Ones."
Back to page 1. Seems everything got sorted out to its proper place.

NOTE: Those inducted as "the Illuminated" should check their calenders for meeting time / place. We will have an IC conference followed by an OOC discussion of potential candidates for induction into the "brotherhood" as well as punch and pie. :3

To those wondering about "the Illuminated," their toon must be hand-chosen by the council (this is for guilded and non-guilded people) and be invited to attend a one-on-one with the council before establishing a date and time for initiation.
90 Draenei Paladin
Back to page 1. Seems everything got sorted out to its proper place.

NOTE: Those inducted as "the Illuminated" should check their calenders for meeting time / place. We will have an IC conference followed by an OOC discussion of potential candidates for induction into the "brotherhood" as well as punch and pie. :3

To those wondering about "the Illuminated," their toon must be hand-chosen by the council (this is for guilded and non-guilded people) and be invited to attend a one-on-one with the council before establishing a date and time for initiation.

So you have officially changed from The Enlightened Ones to The Illuminated Ones?

So you have officially changed from The Enlightened Ones to The Illuminated Ones?

Yes. It seems that way. Blizzard was giving us a hard time for a little while there. Sorry about the confusion. The object of the guild hasn't changed, though. :)
90 Pandaren Warrior
I must help keep this page up.
90 Draenei Paladin

Yes. It seems that way. Blizzard was giving us a hard time for a little while there. Sorry about the confusion. The object of the guild hasn't changed, though. :)

Did ya'll get like reported for an inappropriate name and they changed it or something? What's the deal????
No, a number of us had been batting around the name (because I take my officer's word close to my heart since I've worked with them for years) and we couldn't decide which fit better. We finally decided on this one and that's all she wrote! :)
Get back up dere.
We are Enlightened.

Oh wait, wrong franchise.
We are Enlightened.

Oh wait, wrong franchise.

Close enough for government work.
83 Blood Elf Paladin
Your topic title says 'A/H' RP. While I know that joining the guild wouldn't work out, how does one get involved in this if they are Horde?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]