The Illuminated Ones - We Speak Quenya!

Maybe Everen will become Moorwhelp's champion in secular matters, IDK.

I giggled.
It's too bad the Orthodox Church alienated its strongest military supporter.

Maybe Everen will become Moorwhelp's champion in secular matters, IDK.

Not exactly sure if it should be called "Orthodox"... but that's just my personal opinion on the matter.

BUMP!
Back to page one, please.
BUMP!
Check Page 1 for details concerning upcoming lessons. First ones begin Monday @ 7 PM.
Bamp.
Back there with you! Hyah!
Welcome two new officers (from their WoW hiatus): Aros and Balverine

Welcome to all 6 of the new inductees as well. We hope to begin traditional courses within the coming week. Remember that knightly training with the Silver Hand / Argent Crusade is going to be held tonight @ 7 PM. Whisper Luthareas or Balverine for details.
I'd be very interested in joining you. I'm rather new to RP, so may start slowly, but the idea of being a student in your school is very interesting. How do I join?
11/12/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Amiyna
I'd be very interested in joining you. I'm rather new to RP, so may start slowly, but the idea of being a student in your school is very interesting. How do I join?

Get into contact via whispers or in-game mail with myself or Luthareas. We don't mind those new to RP and will happily help ease you into the community to the best of our ability.
11/12/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Rennali

Get into contact via whispers or in-game mail with myself or Luthareas. We don't mind those new to RP and will happily help ease you into the community to the best of our ability.

Thanks! You'll be hearing from me. =D
We have our first IC lesson going on and the turn-out is great.
90 Draenei Shaman
Ren's event is still going on if anybody wants to head out.
11/12/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Onreida
Ren's event is still going on if anybody wants to head out.

I love lamp.

Lamp more.

Actually, I encourage lamping if you aren't wholly comfortable sitting IC there.
90 Draenei Shaman
-lamps all the lodges-

I don't really have a character laid out for this toon. I haven't RPed in over a year, but I do still enjoy observing some RP. I never saw much RP like this back then. Cross faction RP was a favorite of mine. I tried to sink back into the scene last week on my belf, but I just wasn't feeling it. I want to RP but I don't want to at the same time. -shrug- Not sure why.
http://tinyurl.com/SevIRL

This has become canon in the guild. Our monk Sevant looks like this.

EDIT: Tonight's lesson went wonderfully. I hope all those who were able to attend enjoyed themselves and I hope to see them Wednesday at 7 PM for the second lesson.
Edited by Rennali on 11/12/2012 6:46 PM PST
Morning bumps.
11/12/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Rennali

O.O
11/13/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Vinleon

O.O

It happened after he said something and that was all we could envision.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]