Topic [A] Imperium - 6/6 - 3/6 - LF 1 HEALER
Edited by Vii on 12/3/12 10:42 AM (PST)
Raid Times - Tue, Thu, Sun 9:30pm -12:30am EST
Imperium, a five year, adult, highly progressive, and well respected raiding guild is seeking one like minded healer to join our community.
Our team has been playing together for many years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.
What to expect from us...
- Raids that start and end on time.
- A community of in-game support and socializing.
- Leadership that only excepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
- An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
- Adult atmosphere. Average age 27+
MV - 6/6
HoF - 3/6
What we expect from you...
- You need to want to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and securing its longevity.
- You must be able to verbally communicate in raid.
- Poor attitudes and disrespecting fellow guild members will not be tolerated.
- High to perfect operation attendance is required.
- Ability to suck it up. If you can't wipe all night to a hard boss encounter and keep yourself motivated, this isn't the guild for you.
- You must know your class and all of its aspects.
- You must know all fights and be around to discuss fights at some point beyond raid times.
- Be active on our forums.
If you do not feel as though you can handle any of the above standards, do not bother applying. If you want to play with other people who can meet these requirements, we want to talk to you.
What we are looking for:
-1 Healing Paladin, Priest, Druid or Monk
Interested in joining us? Visit our website at www.ImperiumGuild.ca. Look for our recruiting tab on the left and click on "CLICK HERE TO APPLY" You may contact Vii, Karnos, or Lucifron in-game for further questions.