Amazon Competition for Lala!

90 Human Death Knight
Big
HELLO HELLO!

Lala, the only one to get an Ashbringer on our server, despite not having an active account, needs help with an Amazon competition!

She's been nominated for her barbarian costume from blizzcon, which you can see in all of its glorious splendor here http://www.facebook.com/lalacosplay?fref=ts, as well as many other similar such wonderful amalgamations of her own design!

So please for those of you who know of this silly ginger vote here: http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=214428&u=54608&a=254553244581393&p=137830960260&v=Entry&id=674854&rest=1

For Destromaths Ashbringer and for Nerds every where!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Voom also got an Ashbringer! Voom #1 Ashbringer~~~
Reply Quote
OMG HER THIGHS ARE SOOOO BIG..................lala i would vote but why would i do so for someone so foul looking, you are in a desperate need for plastic surgery, and omg you actually keeped your natural ginger hair! how cute! dye it another color now, this disguisting color in your hair doesn't do your disguisting body justice, oh and your personality sucks too! aren't you just a winner :) , i see why you choose to be a hoe on the interwebz!! can't get any irl.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Warrior
Could you put the pics somewhere that doesn't require that I make a Facebook account to see them?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I see nothing wrong with said Redheads thighs....they are milky white and loverly. Skinny minnies always hatin on the curvey girls.... :(

I voted twice to offset the random hate comment.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Voted, for Belle. Down with soulless gingers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]