[A] Gnomology is currently recruiting

91 Pandaren Monk
Gnomology a lvl 24 guild is currently seeking a few people to possibly fill out a 10 man roster to do 10 man raid content each week. seeking mature fun loving players age 18+ who are interested. For more info PM me here or in game.
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Monk
I was also told to tell that we have punch and pie, but I think some of my officers were lying about that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hey there, my wife and I are starting to look for a guild to raid with a maximum of two nights during the week (Monday - Thursday), starting no earlier than 8:30pm server and going no later than midnight server time. We are a little behind on gear after switching main characters, but both of us are continuing to work on that. We both will be fully enchanted and gemmed for raids and will come as prepared as possible.

She plays an arms warrior and I play a frost dk, but one or both of us would be willing to gear up a tank set. Also, I'm working on a druid that will be boomkin/resto, (she is only level 87 atm) that I'd be willing to switch to down the road if you need a healer or boomie.

Feel free to contact me in game or back here...if you see anyone online from Coffee Drinkers Society, it's one of us so feel free to pst.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]