@ the galleon group on nov.6 before reset

90 Pandaren Hunter
YOU'RE BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD. One simple rule to not get flagged. Smack the loot pinata and not get flagged. How do you manage to get flagged? Seriously. Please... save everyone their time and never ever log on again.

Love,

Everyone who has a brain.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I was one of the people that got flagged. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused anyone. It was my fault for tab targeting and not checking my target. I tried to run out of the group but, one of the sarnak creatures yanked me back. By that time it was probably too late. I like to man up and admit my mistakes when they happen. So to the extent that any of you where harmed by this action please except my sincere regret.

Humbly Yours,

Elwaine

P.S. Stay Classy Sen'jin
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Wow for actually saying hey it was me sorry... well bravo. o.o Thats something you just plain don't see. I know there were other dps who got flagged though as well. Mistakes happen and I thank ya for apologizing. I just dislike idiots who do stupid stuff with no regard to the fact that other paying players are having their time wasted thanks to them.

Thanks for apologizing, it shows you aren't an idiot like some other people :D
Reply Quote
8 Pandaren Monk
Chimi pls.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
no pls.
Reply Quote
8 Pandaren Monk
pls.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
tillers
ty
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I've had a lot of anxiety/stress lately due to RL issues, the election and, things that are happening in WoW (or rather not happening in WoW). That's not an excuse for my screw up but, after some of the things that where said in chat after the Galleon wipe I had a RL Breakdown. It's not any individuals fault but, I'd like to say everyone should be more careful about how they treat people on the internet. There are in fact real people behind those pixels.

We all get caught up in chasing purple gear but, it's really the experiences we have and the friends we make along the way that are important. What we say and how we act can often have a deeper impact then just the games we play and, reflect both good and bad on ourselves and those we are associated with.

To the alliance who flagged I'd like to say that your dishonorable and ultimately selfish act was pointless. With less then 30 mins until maintenance and, you didn't even have enough people there to pull the boss you decided to grief our raid instead of gracefully bowing out. I know that there is supposed to be a War between the Horde and Alliance but, even in War there is honor. I'm not saying that flagging is not a viable tactic for either side but, doing it so close to reset without a viable composed raid group was very silly. Remember that even if the Horde and Alliance may War there is an even greater enemy that we all must face.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Has he spawned after reset yet?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Jerk move by the alliance, even bigger jerk move from the people in the raid that flipped out. Accidents happen, and a couple people got WAY too worked up about it.

Elwaine, you rule
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Kennyloggins would never have gotten flagged.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Souns likes Chimi needs to get outside more often.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Elwaine tab targeting is kind of understandable that can happen, but for the most part if you get flagged on Gal or Sha your are a idiot...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You're*
an*
You're an idiot, idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
O snap the grammar police, your cool brah.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I'll kill myself if I ever get to the point that loot is so important to me, that I feel it necessary to make a forum post calling someone out for ruining it for me. !@#$ happens, put your thumb in your mouth and suck it up, big boy.

Elwaine, stop explaining yourself, point them in the direction of someone who gives a %^-* and move on.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Finally this thread is getting good.

need more rage posts plz
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
cuddles pls.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
plant
pls
.com
Tear Stained Handkerchief
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
It's *you're cool brah. Sorry, someone had to continue policing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]