Boulderfist, friends, and allies

90 Human Priest
Please Stop this horrific bullying, there seems to be way to much going on latley and its really depressing.
this game is very competitive apparently but what are you being so negative and rude for. it is arrogant and redudent,
maplebeef please stop trying to kill everyone with 30 people its just cyber bully a wise gm once told me to give a little, because in the future i'll only get more in return.
come on boulderfist i know you are better than this.

RISE ABOVE

I hope You guys can make And aim for a different path for a better change, happy emo tuesday & BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOOOOOOON
Edited by Baconspice on 11/6/2012 5:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Ladies and Gentlemen! JOHN CEEEEEEEEEEEEENA!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I enjoyed camping you the other day! was tons of fun and made my day complete!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Im seems to me an ally guild said it was fun to gank and camp. Well, what did you think would happen in the long run? It seems to me, what that ally guild was doing, is now being returned. You only did this to yourselfs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
pls guis just stahp the bullying. it destroys me on the inside.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
See, I can type. But only when I wish too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
People are too sensitive nowadays. I sometimes get hate messages cause nowadays allies can have a horde player on the same realm, and they come crying cause I ganked their level 89.... My suggestion, you don't like getting ganked, that's what PVE servers are for and Blizz will gladly accomodate your transfer for a fee.

Now I am oldschool... No, not since Vanilla like everyone claims, but since the original battle chest came out, a short while after TBC. Back in my day, we ran until level 40, and then at level 40, our mount cost an arm and a leg which would require a solid gold grind. Back in this day, there was Tarren Mill in Hillsbrad that was famous for its ganking. I would be level 21 (yes, with this same lock) and I would get ganked in my own town by 20 level 70s who had killed all NPCs to make it impossible to get out or do quests... This would go on for hours, sometime days.... Yes, I said days... Did we cry? Nope... It gave us motivation to level faster to get revenge...

Then there was STV... Impossible to level there hassle free since I started, and it's still gank city everytime I go there. My solution, go level somewhere else.. lol Do I make an ally toon and send hate messages, no. I look at it as a challenge to overcome like video games should all be about.

Again, my conclusion is that people are too sensitive nowadays. You got ganked while doing dailies, get over it.. You got ganked leveling, get over it. A PvP server is there for you to be constantly looking over your shoulder, and IMO that's the funnest part of the game, that's why I choose a PvP server.

I speak for both factions here once it come to the above statement..

Now, for thos allies who will jump on their horde toon to cry to me, I will simply ignore you, keep your foul language to yourselves and switch servers if gettin ganked twists your panties all up in a bunch so bad... Level 85-90, you are still an HK to me and I expect he same from you. I still don't understand why Blizz switched it so we can have toons on both factions on the same server. I miss the good ole days...

I just hope our Horde people don't do the same and create alliance characters and cry to the allies when they get ganked, it's wrong on either side.

FYI: This post is NOT about the Spices, they always fight back with full dignity (and always in groups which is a pain in the backside hehe), which all i can do is respect.

Rant over....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I feel like you are too sensitive at people QQing over ganks. This may blow your mind but back in vanilla people on pvp server did cry over getting ganked. You are under the impression that they didn't and you are just being ignorant. Nothing has changed except the way the game is played.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The only that I am "sensitive" about is the fact that people can have both faction toons, and then they come cry because they got ganked, it happens at least twice a week. My main problem is the rude messages from sore losers, which could all be avoided if we could only have toons on one faction per server like it used to be.

Things are not that different... Do you remember the Anti-Guild Guild? They were the most ruthless mofos I ever ran into, and they made the spices look like a walk in the park. If you saw an Anti-Guild guild person, you knew you were ganked. They used to have hundreds of members and they would kill you on the spot no matter your level. The only difference I see nowadays is that more of the world PvP is in high level zones instead of high levels ganking level 30s all day like how I remember it. Now it reminds me of the Isle of Quel'Danas questing daily zone which was guaranteed to find a fight, but on a way bigger scale thanks to a way bigger continent.

So if the way people play is different, I guess it's for the better since most scraps happen in daily questing zones instead of low level questing zones.

A PvP server is for player vs. player and if getting ganked upsets you, move to PVE where you need to be flagged on to PvP and not always flagged for it. I get ambushed by allies all the time, it keeps me on my toes and thanks to world pvp being reborn, I have something to do when the dailies are done and BGs and dungeons get boring. Thanks to all this violence, I am enjoying this game more than I have in years, not too mention that I am seeing a few good horde teaming up and laying a whoopin right back at them, now that's the attitude to have!

I'm just tired of the hostility, everyone is fighting over stoopid things.. It's a game guys, not your life. Have a drink, or smoke something and enjoy the game. I smile when I PvP, I get a feeling most people get mad, and those people should not be on a PvP server.

EDIT for typo
Edited by Greenosed on 11/12/2012 8:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Greenosed

It is not the ganking or the camping. Heck, back in the days you are talking about. A friend and I used to camp Ratchet. We did everynight, for like 4 hours a day at one point. If an ally came in, we camped them, some im sure we made quit the game. Im sure the reason why wow put more guards there is due to us campping. But that is just part of the game.

The deal here is, they would gank. That is not the thing. But after they would gank, Im told they would come to the forums here and post lies about the ppl that they ganked. They would not say how it took like 3 of them to do it. Then they would also call out the names of the ppl they ganked and tryed to make them look bad to the game. The main group of ppl that did this, can no longer do it. Most of them got banned from the forums. And all in all, I guess it is for the best that they got a ban or temp ban from the forums. Right now they PST me, saying im mean and hatefull. But Im not the one that was mean and hatefull. They was for coming to the forums and posting crap about ppl, and naming the ppl on the forums. They did not care for anyone feelings. That is why ppl are more or less tired of this one ally guild. It really has nothing to do with ganking.

But as far as world pvp being back, no it is not back. Ppl still zone in and out, even in the new places. I had alot of ppl over here from KJ, we was going to do our old campping days. But it turned out that our pvp guild from that server had to do the quest line in order to gank and camp. So world PVP is not back.

I recall the running untill lvl 40, they was the good old days. Now ppl on this game has it too easy. This game really does not give anything to work for anymore.

To all you ppl psting me, saying im mean and hatefull. It does not worry me. This is not a dating site. I do not play this game hoping to find a date. But think about who is really mean and hatefull when you decide to name a person out on these forums and what you say about them. Maybe then, you might not get temp ban.
Edited by Tokahay on 11/12/2012 7:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
all i kno is. if you dont wanna be ganked /server change to an rp/pve server
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Tokahay

Thanks for clearing some of that up... I was not aware of the forums side of things, cause frankly I don't come here often.. hehe That's not cool either though, especially people posting lies trying to make people look bad.

And for world PvP, you make a good point, but you have to admit that it has been picking up some lately... I've been in some good scraps in STV in the past while, mostly thanks to cross realms. Then there was that epic battle at the dark portal a while back too, so many skeletons everywhere I still regret forgetting to take a screenshot, that battle was again mostly thanks to cross realm. Then lately there's the Vale, it's been some good scrapping there... I can only imagine what will happen once that zone goes cross realm, if ever... Everyone do your dailies now, while you can, lol...

Scrumhalf

You said it!! That's my point exactly!!

See you guys in-game ;)
Peace
Edited by Greenosed on 11/13/2012 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
QQ some more its a pvp server...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
This servers sucks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Baconspice,

Im sure you get ganked for the guild tag. But i can't say i seen you do any trash talking here, so i would like to make you an offer. I have an ally guild that i no longer do anything with. Would you like to be co-leader of it and rebuild it? You can run it as you see fit. All I ask is, kindly dont bring the forum rambo's into the guild. Think on this, and let me know in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]